D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Antonio Brown.....what is up with that guy?
Don't know either he was pissed because they weren't throwing him the ball enough he is just 8 catches and certain amount of yards short of 2 big bonuses or something mental is going on.

Either way it's sad because I think he just crapped on his career.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Don't know either he was pissed because they weren't throwing him the ball enough he is just 8 catches and certain amount of yards short of 2 big bonuses or something mental is going on.

Either way it's sad because I think he just crapped on his career.
Yeah with his history not likely anyone will bother again.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Man really disappointed in the Cheifs today. Defense stunk offense failed to execute in the 2nd half.

But the worse for me was our couching

Reid has 3rd down and 2 in Bengals territory in the 2nd half they had not stopped our run all game that's 4 down territory. Run it twice get the 1rst. Don't drop back to pass get a hold make it 3rd and long and then we cant convert!

Then on our defense those recievers were killing our man to man coverage. Adjust at least change up the coverage at times. 3rd and 37 at 4minutes you don't do a zone prevent to force the field goal and give Mahomes a chance? Instead you blitz go man to man and guess what? You get burned again

Then with 220 on the clock just let them score the touchdown! Give Mahomes the ball back with 3 timeouts and over 2 minutes to put the game into overtime!. Instead you make the Bengals take 7 plays and run your clock out?

FML just a bad game all around really for my team
Yeah the secondary blew a couple key ones but that Ja'Marr Chase guy is pretty awesome, too, as well as some good plays by others.....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well well, hard to take my Saint's this season. But their still in the postseason hunt. Saint's win next week with a 49ers lost next week, Saints get the 7th seed. Both teams would be 9-8, but because Saints would have the better division and conference win record they'd get the 7th seed.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Great day for football so far! Bengals win and Dallas loses!! Now for most important game.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well well, hard to take my Saint's this season. But their still in the postseason hunt. Saint's win next week with a 49ers lost next week, Saints get the 7th seed I. Both teams would be 9-8, but because Saints would have the better division and conference win record they'd get the 7th seed.
49ers play the Rams, Aints play the Falcons....both at least good rivalries. I'm pulling for the 49ers in any case :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
49ers play the Rams, Aints play the Falcons....both at least good rivalries. I'm pulling for the 49ers in any case :)
Rams take division next week, Saints win next week sneak into the 7th seed. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If Saint's do get into the postseason, they Ain't gonna beat anyone.
Same for 49ers for the most part, they've shown some good stuff here and there but don't think they've got it overall, and the Rams look pretty tough right now.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Watching Packers, Vikings game got the the game on DTS-X, them Packers fans are loud! Lol, I can hear women fans screaming in my surrounds, lol.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Same for 49ers for the most part, they've shown some good stuff here and there but don't think they've got it overall, and the Rams look pretty tough right now.
At least 9ers got a good QB. Fun note, Rams have lost to the 49ers the last 5 times they played. Rams need to win next week in order to win the division.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
At least 9ers got a good QB. Fun note, Rams have lost to the 49ers the last 5 times they played. Rams need to win next week in order to win the division.
Garoppolo was out today, might be back next week. He's good when he's on, but he's a bit spotty.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Garoppolo was out today, might be back next week. He's good when he's on, but he's a bit spotty.
I'm surprised Saint's won 3 more games since starting 5-2 after Winston went down. Payton tried to get Garoppolo, Belichick wouldn't budge.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watching Packers, Vikings game got the the game on DTS-X, them Packers fans are loud! Lol, I can hear women fans screaming in my surrounds, lol.
Their my home team but listening to the Vikes postgame is LOL. Once we dropped $84 mill on Cousins it was over.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like Tenn and GB control home field. Tenn is 7-1 vs 2020 playoff teams this year, but I doubt anyone is taking em too seriously.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Man really disappointed in the Cheifs today. Defense stunk offense failed to execute in the 2nd half.

But the worse for me was our couching

Reid has 3rd down and 2 in Bengals territory in the 2nd half they had not stopped our run all game that's 4 down territory. Run it twice get the 1rst. Don't drop back to pass get a hold make it 3rd and long and then we cant convert!

Then on our defense those recievers were killing our man to man coverage. Adjust at least change up the coverage at times. 3rd and 37 at 4minutes you don't do a zone prevent to force the field goal and give Mahomes a chance? Instead you blitz go man to man and guess what? You get burned again

Then with 220 on the clock just let them score the touchdown! Give Mahomes the ball back with 3 timeouts and over 2 minutes to put the game into overtime!. Instead you make the Bengals take 7 plays and run your clock out?

FML just a bad game all around really for my team
Not a season breaker. KC does need to win next week though. Plausible they win @ Tenn, but they don't wanna travel to Buffalo.:oops:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Their my home team but listening to the Vikes postgame is LOL. Once we dropped $84 mill on Cousins it was over.
Payton passed up on getting a franchise quarterback the last 4 seasons. But can't really blame him, to move into a 1st round top 10 pick, you gotta give up no less than two to 3 no# 1 picks or all 7 picks. Unless they do get lucky to pick a franchise quarterback I don't expect this team to be no more than what they are right now for the next 3 years or more.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis