YouTube hides Dislike Count. With a lame excuse.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I believe it's multi-factoral. I don't believe it has nothing to do with politics.
Yeah same here I don't believe it's all about politics but to say part of it isn't political yeah no way. Politics is everywhere right now unfortunately

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It doesn't show up for me at all. Again, Youtube suggestions are based on previous search results.
Agreed. Never had this problem myself. I also get youtube premium for free, but if I didn't, I probably wouldn't use youtube as much. I don't tolerate ads. :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Agreed. Never had this problem myself. I also get youtube premium for free, but if I didn't, I probably wouldn't use youtube as much. I don't tolerate ads. :)
On desktops/laptops Chrome's uBlock Origin takes good care of youtube ads. On Android Devices there is Youtube Vanced software (which is a sideload). On iOS Firefox Focus web browser seem to do the trick

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
On desktops/laptops Chrome's uBlock Origin takes good care of youtube ads. On Android Devices there is Youtube Vanced software (which is a sideload). On iOS Firefox Focus web browser seem to do the trick
Got all that for phones/browsers, but I watch a lot on my Shield TV, and since I've been a Google Play Music subscriber since the beginning, now youtube music, I never noticed ads and didn't realize I was paying for premium since they came bundled together.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Got all that for phones/browsers, but I watch a lot on my Shield TV, and since I've been a Google Play Music subscriber since the beginning, now youtube music, I never noticed ads and didn't realize I was paying for premium since they came bundled together.
I know. I posted this for other forums members.
Small correction, it looks like Firefox Focus doesn't block Youtube Ads, but Brave Browser on IOS does.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I agree there is probably a political aspect, but again it's the complain about it when it happens to your side, look the other way when it happens to theirs. Faux did this in the lead up to the election by disabling votes while CNNs down votes were inflated over news items that were deemed by me to be irrefutable. It's odd to me it was at 1/3 clip. I think it was either intentional, don't watch the clip, or both. Assuming it isn't a conspiracy I'd guess because CNN pulls in the largest viewers on the left.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis