G

GrandPooBah

Audiophyte
Hello, I have a Sony Analog Home system with 2 Fulance Tower Speakers 12” woofer, onkyo center, Subwoofer and I’ve dealt with home theater system before but I change my system to a new receiver (HT-R510) and no sound was coming through and I had no problem switching back to my Sony so I did, and when I did that I must’ve hit something but when I did it totally switch my audio and it used to be near perfect, and when now when I use it sounds muffled and like it’s only coming though the center speaker I did change the gauge on one tower speaker from a large gauge to a smaller cable, connections are all good and clean, it just doesn’t sound near as good as it did, I need some settings help

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Hello, I have a Sony Analog Home system with 2 Fulance Tower Speakers 12” woofer, onkyo center, Subwoofer and I’ve dealt with home theater system before but I change my system to a new receiver (HT-R510) and no sound was coming through and I had no problem switching back to my Sony so I did, and when I did that I must’ve hit something but when I did it totally switch my audio and it used to be near perfect, and when now when I use it sounds muffled and like it’s only coming though the center speaker I did change the gauge on one tower speaker from a large gauge to a smaller cable, connections are all good and clean, it just doesn’t sound near as good as it did, I need some settings help
You got to recalibrate everything does the AVR have a set up Mic? The levels aren’t set properly if you’re using another receiver.
I got a rerun ypao again here soon too, every time you switch speakers or switch receivers you have to re-run everything. Even if you just switch one speaker.
Tried to thread on REM, and mic setup if your AVr does not have a microphone. I’ll still look into it either way where should Have gotten mini DSP before the price doubled on it.

if no sound coming out either defective or it’s not hooked up correctly.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis