Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
On a side note, I was browsing Crutchfield and sadly ran across some very high priced cable's they sell. Needless to say I was disappointed to find that on Crutchfield's site.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
On a side note, I was browsing Crutchfield and sadly ran across some very high priced cable's they sell. Needless to say I was disappointed to find that on Crutchfield's site.
1634658769413.png

Crutchfield?
Disappointed?
Really?

;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
View attachment 50913
Crutchfield?
Disappointed?
Really?

;)
Lol, I've used them many times always gotten great service. I was looking through their site and ran across some very expensive cables on their site. As long as they have been in business one would think that the way Crutchfield pride's themself with service and knowledge why even try selling that crap.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
always gotten great service.
Of course, it has nothing to do with customer service... and everything to do with servicing their customers. :)
If I ran a store and somebody said they wanted stupid cables, I'd sell them stupid cables. Afterall, that's why you start a business like that! :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lol, I've used them many times always gotten great service. I was looking through their site and ran across some very expensive cables on their site. As long as they have been in business one would think that the way Crutchfield pride's themself with service and knowledge why even try selling that crap.
At least you can bypass the salesman's "advice" somewhat on Crutchfield, or when you visit the page with the silly cables does a virtual salesman pop up and tell you sweet lies about the magic properties of such cables?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Oh so tempted to use the dumb emoji for the first time. Still looking for the smartass emoji. :D
How about a good ol' double facepalm?

View attachment 50916

:p :p
See, Pogre's got it down... find a suitable meme or gif to convey the emotion.
Save the boxes for kingnoob whining about life. (He's the only one I've boxed. And the two boxes I've recieved thus far were given me by a racist POS enema nozzle of a human being because i wasn't like-minded enough for his sad existence.)
SMDH

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
At least you can bypass the salesman's "advice" somewhat on Crutchfield, or when you visit the page with the silly cables does a virtual salesman pop up and tell you sweet lies about the magic properties of such cables?
I've never really looked for cables of any kind on their site, till I was just browsing and ran across them then started looking some more and saw some ridiculous prices on speaker cables and HDMI cables and so on. Thing is Chris, I've ordered gear, speaker's Pre-Pro but never thought to look at what they sold for as cables. Always ordered Monoprice or Blue jean. Just wasn't expecting to see that on that site, dam cable's at 1500 buck's and up.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've never really looked for cables of any kind on their site, till I was just browsing and ran across them then started looking some more and saw some ridiculous prices on speaker cables and HDMI cables and so on. Thing is Chris, I've ordered gear, speaker's Pre-Pro but never thought to look at what they sold for as cables. Always ordered Monoprice or Blue jean. Just wasn't expecting to see that on that site, dam cable's at 1500 buck's and up.
It's probably too tempting for retailers both B&M and ID to ignore the silly cable profits....

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
See, Pogre's got it down... find a suitable meme or gif to convey the emotion.
Save the boxes for kingnoob whining about life. (He's the only one I've boxed. And the two boxes I've recieved thus far were given me by a racist POS enema nozzle of a human being because i wasn't like-minded enough for his sad existence.)
SMDH
I know the feeling, one person gave me every single one of my dumb ratings, even when I was spouting facts...

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I know the feeling, one person gave me every single one of my dumb ratings, even when I was spouting facts...
Right. One of mine was because I dissed on Ingraham's "shut up and dribble" statement. That's how much of a racist fcuktard old @ssy-magoo is. (Nope, don't mind calling his cracker-@ss out in the slightest.)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Right. One of mine was because I dissed on Ingraham's "shut up and dribble" statement. That's how much of a racist fcuktard old @ssy-magoo is. (Nope, don't mind calling his cracker-@ss out in the slightest.)
I got all mine from 2 or 3 different people because they had no other recourse to "get me" than to mark up a bunch of my posts, so I wear mine with pride! I feel like if they had to go that route then I won the internets! :p

There are a handful I got from one guy who mistook me for someone else tho, acknowledged it, and never fixed it! I s'pose that one annoys me a li'l bit...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I think I got all mine from one guy too. Probably still tryin to fit that yamaha up his a$$…..

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Every time I see this thread title come up, all I can think of is this….
One “like” to the first one to name the movie.
Lmao

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh! I take that back! The bad spelling marks I got are 100% fallacious! I remember them ALL! 2 were accidental by noobs who never fixed it and one I have no idea why it was marked for bad spelling. Nothing was misspelled in the post, and darn it, I'm a good speller. If there is a word I'm not 100% sure of I look it up and double check! I take pride in my spelling and think I spel reel good!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis