davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Longtime Steeler fan here (I grew up in Pittsburgh) but I live near Jacksonville now. Looks like Urban Meyer might be a 1 and done if he even makes it to the end of the season...

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Longtime Steeler fan here (I grew up in Pittsburgh) but I live near Jacksonville now. Looks like Urban Meyer might be a 1 and done if he even makes it to the end of the season...
I'll wager that he doesn't make a full season and will announce in week 14 that he's taking a job with Wattsamatta U.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I lived in DFW for around 38 years and NEVER became a Cowboys fan. I guess it's my Steeler black and yellow blood. That said they look REALLY good right now and might do some serious damage in the playoffs.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rams @ Sea tonight - trend is we lose to them at home and maybe win on the road. So I can skip this one. :oops:;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
:)SEA - right on que they lost as predicted ouch. Well gotta thank Pete for changing the landscape over there, especially the LOB years with Beast. Painful to watch the team today. Glad I fell asleep LOL, but always admired Pete's energy and at his age he still has a lot. The worst play call ever in a SB, but I hope his win and several playoff appearances are enough to get inducted.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow lots of duds this week. Bills/KC is the highlight, then maybe 49ers/Ariz and Browns/Chargers.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis