Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
My New Orleans Saints, lost in OT to the G-Men! We had them!, and we let them off the hook!! Lolo. Well NYG where due, been like, umm since 97 was the last time Saints lost to NYG.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
If the Bills stay healthy they should be a force to be dealt with for sure.........

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
What you guys think of the new rule of not being able to hit below the knees? It's definitely changed the game. I can see why they did that, to many getting their knee's blown out. But them poor CB's, getting smashed up! Lol, 300 lb offensive lineman running down field. Lolo

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My New Orleans Saints, lost in OT to the G-Men! We had them!, and we let them off the hook!! Lolo. Well NYG where due, been like, umm since 97 was the last time Saints lost to NYG.
Weird loss. :confused:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Weird loss. :confused:
We Sure miss Drew Brees! :( Top 3 defense, and Saints couldn't stop the G-Men in OT. Oh well, we get-um next time. Actually I'm hoping vfor at least a 9-8 or 10-7 season. Hell I'd happy if they tanked the season for a good 1st round top ten pick in next year's draft. I'm still not convince Winston can do it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC as the equivalent of College Division II defense, had the Eagles not self destructed yesterday they would have beaten them. unless they get it rectified they will go nowhere........
Even an average defense is enough for Mahomes to win it all.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man, Saint's traded up to the 11th spot to try and get Mahomes, KC snatched him up with the 10th pick! Dam da bad luck! He would've gotten the keys to New Orleans!

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
The Bills are looking pretty damn good defensively right now. They tortured the poor kid that was the Texans QB. KC will be a pretty good test for them this Sunday.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That's what's so frustrating with a terrible D they are always going to be up and down. Even an average D they'd be unstoppable I wish they'd improve the D side of the ball but that offense and its talent take up a lot of cap space I bet

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's what's so frustrating with a terrible D they are always going to be up and down. Even an average D they'd be unstoppable I wish they'd improve the D side of the ball but that offense and its talent take up a lot of cap space I bet
I don't believe they've given up less than 30 a game so far LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed, trouble is KC, right now is not even 'average', they simply suck !

We shall see this coming Sunday night when they face an offense that is without question one of the best this year.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis