What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ryder Cup golf at Whistling Straights GC in Wisconsin. Beautiful course on the shores of Lake Michigan.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
That's disappointing. I grew up reading those Asimov novels when I was a kid. Was going to reread them to prep for the TV series...
Me, too. I think I read the books about 40 years ago so don't remember anything.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ryder Cup again today. Also some TCU football.
Man Whistling Straits has some badass sand traps.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This, on Tubi,
Never had the chance to watch the whole series. Better than I expected.
16326155013082275812670926680074.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching Cry Macho. Got HBOMAX cause last day for 6 months for $7.49 a month.
_20210926_215957.JPG

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Watching Cry Macho. Got HBOMAX cause last day for 6 months for $7.49 a month.
View attachment 50485
Yep I had it with Amazon until Amazon lost/gave up the deal, and was going to go without until I saw the 6 month deal. Might keep it, we'll see. I had issues with the Amazon HBO "channel" and "free" HBO Max app on my Fire Sticks, tho. Seems the direct subscription works better.....

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I have had issues with HBO Max app on firetv cube and stick. If I try to rewind it goes nuts. So since I also have AppleTV I just use the HBO Max app there and that one works perfect. I’ll keep trying the app on Firetv every so often in case they fix it at some point. I did a search on google and apparently there were bugs on Apple a few months ago and they were able to fix those. So there is some hope. :)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Finished “Midnight Mass” on Netflix. It has one of the better soundtracks out there. There is clear and loud dialogue and music that is both beautiful and haunting as it fills the room from all around. The story is, well, it’s a f#%kin’ tragedy. But, really, aren't they the best?;)

H

Huey645

Audioholic
I have had issues with HBO Max app on firetv cube and stick. If I try to rewind it goes nuts. So since I also have AppleTV I just use the HBO Max app there and that one works perfect. I’ll keep trying the app on Firetv every so often in case they fix it at some point. I did a search on google and apparently there were bugs on Apple a few months ago and they were able to fix those. So there is some hope. :)
I watch on my Roku Ultra and have problems at times as well, particularly Rick and Morty. Sometimes it gets stuck on a title, and when trying to chose a different episode, it reboots on its own. HBO Max is the only place I've had this happen I believe.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Finally got around to seeing Kate on Netflix. Nice to see Band-Maid make an appearance and provide some of the sound track. The movie itself seemed like typical mob fare (Yakuza in this case). Not as graphic as a Tarantino movie but lots of action. Fun diversion for one night but won't win any awards.

Also watched some of the Muhammad Ali special on PBS. Very well done.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
This, on Tubi,
Never had the chance to watch the whole series. Better than I expected.
View attachment 50472
I loved that series and think it was ground breaking at the time. They took a totally different approach from the original series and tackled just about every human vice and failing. Great writing and great acting.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I loved that series and think it was ground breaking at the time. They took a totally different approach from the original series and tackled just about every human vice and failing. Great writing and great acting.
On S4 now, total digging it! Well directed well acted and this story line is really good. Plus the sound track is good also. Don't know why I haven't watched till now me being a Sci-Fi junkie. Back when it came out I wasn't able to watch much tv working in the Gulf so much with 4 to 5 days off a month. I'll more than likely buy the whole series it is a keeper for sure.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I watch on my Roku Ultra and have problems at times as well, particularly Rick and Morty. Sometimes it gets stuck on a title, and when trying to chose a different episode, it reboots on its own. HBO Max is the only place I've had this happen I believe.
I was considering ordering HBO Max thru my Hulu subscription to avoid the HBO Max app altogether, but the $7.50/mo deal for 6 mo was too good for me to pass up on the direct HBO Max subscription. And like I mentioned Apple TV 4K works perfect. It’s just buggy on Firetv (and sounds like buggy on Roku too).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis