In other news (oh gawd!)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
- Marjorie Taylor Greene's comment about an "Anglo Saxon" America.
- According to Sam Seder the Florida "anti-rioting" bill includes immunity from being civilly sued/tried (not sure which) for say ramming your car into protesters (ie Charlottesville).
- Tucker looking disappointed with the Chauvin verdict.

I do sincerely hope in my lifetime the Republicans have changed to the point their behavior is no longer getting front page news.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene's comment about an "Anglo Saxon" America.
- According to Sam Seder the Florida "anti-rioting" bill includes immunity from being civilly sued/tried (not sure which) for say ramming your car into protesters (ie Charlottesville).
- Tucker looking disappointed with the Chauvin verdict.

I do sincerely hope in my lifetime the Republicans have changed to the point their behavior is no longer getting front page news.
If they were saying these things and acting this way in private, it would be one thing but they're doing it publicly!!!!! Mind boggling.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
If they were saying these things and acting this way in private, it would be one thing but they're doing it publicly!!!!! Mind boggling.
As someone once said "I'd rather people fly their red flags publicly so I know who to avoid".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also Faux's Greg Gutfield's comment about had they not found Chauvin guilty than riots would've happened. The difference between this and the OJ trial is video evidence. (I don't think there's any easy answer on policing since black crime is higher.)

Rundown on The Eyes of Texas song.

highfigh

highfigh

Also Faux's Greg Gutfield's comment about had they not found Chauvin guilty than riots would've happened. The difference between this and the OJ trial is video evidence. (I don't think there's any easy answer on policing since black crime is higher.)
I think they would/might have convicted Simpson if he hadn't been wearing rubber gloves. It's impossible to put on rabbit lined gloves while wearing rubber gloves and the way he spread his fingers, no gloves would have fit. That circus also brought us The Kardashians. Yay.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think they would/might have convicted Simpson if he hadn't been wearing rubber gloves. It's impossible to put on rabbit lined gloves while wearing rubber gloves and the way he spread his fingers, no gloves would have fit. That circus also brought us The Kardashians. Yay.
My point was video evidence is the best available. Gutfield is terrible.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think Mr. DeathWarmedUp (Graham) is entirely wrong: the American system isn't racist but there are bad actors. But when you target black demographs (because they overwhelmingly vote blue) and reduce voting locations, you're going to get yourself accused of racism. If I'm making any sense. I recognize I may be overthinking on this. Yes, the Republicans are playing to their alt-right votes. Sad that there are images of Obama and nooses. As usual BTC does a great job of bringing in the examples.

It kinda gets back into IMO how you have a bunch of pricks on camera, you have a history of having difficulty selling the capitalist Republic, so you have to cheat by reducing voting locations to win.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Odd (and sad) one of Tucker telling his audience to confront people who wear masks outside......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds like the GOP want to kill the messenger, not the message with Liz Cheney. She isn't willing to lie for them. There's a the audience booing at Romney for criticizing Trump. :rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

MTG commercial with some heavy ammo. So stupid it's funny LOL. I like the reply in another post saying "She also eats Alpo" hahaha.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw a 50 caliber gun/ammo go wrong, sure wish that would happen with this bi*ch

highfigh

highfigh

I believe he has 17 speeding/parking tickets. :confused:
Is that a combination ticket? Must require some real talent as a driver.

Seriously? You're giving him a hard time for parking tickets? How many? I would be more concerned if he had a lot of speeding tickets.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Is that a combination ticket? Must require some real talent as a driver.

Seriously? You're giving him a hard time for parking tickets? How many? I would be more concerned if he had a lot of speeding tickets.
A few or 5. Not 17. Born with a silver spoon as the saying goes.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

MTG commercial with some heavy ammo. So stupid it's funny LOL. I like the reply in another post saying "She also eats Alpo" hahaha.
Love it !

Joe , or shall I say his handlers have fu@ked up quite a bit as of late, fingers crossed we can make amends. As for Pelosi, just a turd on the left to match plenty more on the right......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A few or 5. Not 17. Born with a silver spoon as the saying goes.
From 1999-2014 Gaetz received 17 tix. In Okaloosa county he has had 11. Six of them were for speeding. Two in the same year for fender bender. He once hydroplaned his vehicle. Remember this is the guy who wore a gas mask to mock covid but than ended up testing positive. America's finest. :rolleyes:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
From 1999-2014 Gaetz received 17 tix. In Okaloosa county he has had 11. Six of them were for speeding. Two in the same year for fender bender. He once hydroplaned his vehicle. Remember this is the guy who wore a gas mask to mock covid but than ended up testing positive. America's finest. :rolleyes:
a true douche bag !

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I just don't see how voters didn't just say "nope" the moment he opened his mouth when trying to get elected. That's true of soooo many elected officials though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis