D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here we are again. No real surprise the Browns found a way to lose to KC. My Vikings, errr, I mean MN's Vikings made a great comeback only to fumble in Cinci territory in OT and eventually lose LOL. Have to say since the Cousin's signing I won't do more than edited highlights. It isn't that he's the most awful ever, but when you need that oomph it just isn't there. Plus nearly $90 mill over three years..... Weird one as the Saints obliterate the Rogers Packers 38-3. He must be giving up. Have to add the Goff/Stafford trade I lean toward the Rams winning that one.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers winning at Buffalo? Very nice surprise for me maybe the playoffs for Bens last year. Agreed with Stafford to the Rams. That could pay BIG dividends.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers winning at Buffalo? Very nice surprise for me maybe the playoffs for Bens last year. Agreed with Stafford to the Rams. That could pay BIG dividends.
Great win but not entirely surprised. It's the Steelers after all.:)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This has been a great first 2 weeks hopefully this is a great indicator of how the rest of the season is going to go. That Raiders and Ravens game last week was insane

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saints, are basically the same team from last year. Except quarterback and a few others they where a top 5, D in pass and rushing plus held every team they played under 100 yards rushing. Winston is young has a gun of a arm which will keep opposing defenses from stacking the box like they did the last 3 years cause Drew Brees could get to ball deep on anyone. Personally I wasn't happy when Sean Payton played Drew in the post season last year with all the injuries he had. Should be a good year for my Saints especially in the running game since they won't be facing 7, 8 in a stacked box. They can't, not with Winston being able to drop 50+ yard bombs on them.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
This has been a great first 2 weeks hopefully this is a great indicator of how the rest of the season is going to go. That Raiders and Ravens game last week was insane
Hopefully this weeks Raiders game won't be so crazy and the Steelers can handle them without too much drama. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully this weeks Raiders game won't be so crazy and the Steelers can handle them without too much drama. :)
I know man hopefully my Cheifs can actually win a game without having to come from behind and giving me a dang heart attack. They have a tough opponent this week so I don't know about that :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Just saw Saints have 8 coach out because of covid, plus 10 starter's. Cats are putting it on Saint's not looking good.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Just saw Saints have 8 coach out because of covid, plus 10 starter's. Cats are putting it on Saint's not looking good.
That is going to be a huge factor in some of these games. Your missing that much of your team it's going to be hard to make it work. Bet there will be a lot of up and down records for teams this year

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cards 34, Vikings 33 hehehe. I'm a Bud Grant era fan. 0-4 in SB's, but we made it to four. Just can't watch it.:confused: Although I'm too hard on Cousins at times, the guy they cannot get rid of is Dalvin Cook. Possibly the best RB in the league.

Good win for the Raiders, and the Balt/KC highlights were insane.

Bucs cruising along. The frontrunner in the NFC.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Cards 34, Vikings 33 hehehe. I'm a Bud Grant era fan. 0-4 in SB's, but we made it to four. Just can't watch it.:confused: Although I'm too hard on Cousins at times, the guy they cannot get rid of is Dalvin Cook. Possibly the best RB in the league.

Good win for the Raiders, and the Balt/KC highlights were insane.

Bucs cruising along. The frontrunner in the NFC.
You hit it, Saints got smashed by the Panthers. Worse game they played since 97 according to the experts. They had a lot going against them, being dis- placed since the last week of August because of the storm, down 8 coaches, five defensive starters because of covid and injuries but still the game was hard to watch.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You hit it, Saints got smashed by the Panthers. Worse game they played since 97 according to the experts. They had a lot going against them, being dis- placed since the last week of August because of the storm, down 8 coaches, five defensive starters because of covid and injuries but still the game was hard to watch.
And to to top it all off I had another heart attack watching my Cheifs!!!!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
GB/Det- I mean seriously. Who cares???

My real team I guess is the Hawks, but alas 24-9 lead and the Titans come back. Henry is insane, and picking up Julio makes em almost impossible on O.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Alas Big Ben should have retired last year. He looks OLD. Can't move around the pocket much and doesn't have the arm strength any more to throw deep. Bad news with a mediocre O line. The Steelers should have addressed this and had a decent quarterback ready to plug in but decided to roll the dice on Ben for 1 more year. This might come back to bite them and maybe already has...:(

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
You guys know about the "new" change with No blocking and or hitting below the knee. Poor CB gonna get smashed up by them 300 lb linemen.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Alas Big Ben should have retired last year. He looks OLD. Can't move around the pocket much and doesn't have the arm strength any more to throw deep. Bad news with a mediocre O line. The Steelers should have addressed this and had a decent quarterback ready to plug in but decided to roll the dice on Ben for 1 more year. This might come back to bite them and maybe already has...:(
Yeah I agree he should have retired. Drew Brees should've retired after the 2018 season.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Not having played starters enough(if at all) during the pre-season games really showed week 1. Case in point , Bills losing to Steelers, at least they rebounded yesterday against the 'fish' ! I no longer get interested in football until the weather turns bad, always something better to do myself outside !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis