panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
"No they're shoving the fact that that's their agenda," Roe said, "their agenda is to get you vaccinated."<<<
That's the issue I have with all the "news" sources screwing this whole mess up for us normal folks that can sense BS. The "agenda" is keeping us alive. So yes, the government is pushing the "keeping people alive" agenda. Yes, that means they want people to get vaccinated, not for control, but so people stay alive.

So, to me, this quote, or rather the logic this person is using, is basically saying "I'm not going to let the government tell me to do things that are good for me and are in my best interests." The amount of stupid in that line of thinking makes me feel dumber.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I saw that article.

Here's an example of a guy who apparently opposes vaccines purely because he thinks it's the government's "agenda." I fail to see the logic in this.

>>>Roughly one in three Louisianans are fully vaccinated. This week, the state's health department reported the highest number of COVID-19 hospitalizations since late February. Scott Roe is one of them.

"Here I am recovering, getting out of here finally tomorrow. Am I going to get a vaccine? No," Roe said. "Because there's too many issues with these vaccines."

This father, former baseball coach, small business owner and hunter caught COVID and then developed pneumonia.

"Before you got sick," Begnaud asked Roe, "if you would have had a chance to get the vaccine and prevent this, would you have taken the vaccine?"

"No," Roe said. "I would have gone through this, yes sir… Don't shove it down my throat. That's what local, state, federal administration is trying to do - shove it down your throat."

"What are they shoving," Begnaud asked, "the science?"

"No they're shoving the fact that that's their agenda," Roe said, "their agenda is to get you vaccinated."<<<

That's the very definition of "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
That's the issue I have with all the "news" sources screwing this whole mess up for us normal folks that can sense BS. The "agenda" is keeping us alive. So yes, the government is pushing the "keeping people alive" agenda. Yes, that means they want people to get vaccinated, not for control, but so people stay alive.

So, to me, this quote, or rather the logic this person is using, is basically saying "I'm not going to let the government tell me to do things that are good for me and are in my best interests." The amount of stupid in that line of thinking makes me feel dumber.
The only way I can (sort of) make any sense of this is that these people apparently believe that there are sinister forces behind the scenes that are attempting to achieve some great evil (i.e. there's a huge conspiracy). Thus, to them, evidence that the vaccines are effective and evidence that unvaccinated people are dying of COVID is actually not evidence of these, but rather is evidence that the sinister forces are creating false evidence to advance the great evil.

It reminds me of the ever-popular false flag narrative that pops up whenever something happens here in the real world that is contrary to conspiracy theorists.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Please don't take offence when I say I have no urge to come visit right now...
You don't have to visit us to get a full dose of crazy ...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Wow! I had no idea how wrong I was. Now...any idea how I get these vaccine anti-bodies out of my carcass? :D

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
The real crazy thing (IMO), is that the 'vaccinate everyone' agenda has been pushed heavily by Democrats, and those who seem to be most verbal against it are white Republicans. That said, it is the minorities that seem to be most likely to not get vaccinated and may be most fearful of vaccinations.

So, once again, this comes back to politics instead of science and actual facts.

The fact is, that the same people who may be most verbal about it, are still part of a group which is more likely than the rest of America to take the vaccine. They are also so far removed from reality that they think that Democrats, who largely want their base protected more than any other, are, for some reason, lying to everyone to some unknown, nefarious, end. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The real crazy thing (IMO), is that the 'vaccinate everyone' agenda has been pushed heavily by Democrats, and those who seem to be most verbal against it are white Republicans. That said, it is the minorities that seem to be most likely to not get vaccinated and may be most fearful of vaccinations.
I don't think they are pushing a "'vaccinate everyone' agenda" - they are advocating all eligible people get vaccinated. "Agenda" would imply an ulterior motive. If that motive is to protect as many people as possible, I have no argument with that.

There has certainly been too much dismissal of all unvaccinated people as anti-vaxxers, which isn't completely accurate. Many people - especially visible minorities - aren't vaccinated because they haven't been able to access the shots. There various reasons for this, including physical distance from vaccination locations and not being able to afford to take the time off work to get one. This can affect people of all races, but disproportionately BIPOC. There is certainly a subset amongst visible minorities who avoid vaccination because of mistrust of the medical establishment due to bad prior experiences. That will require a concerted outreach effort to overcome.

But, those who deliberately avoid vaccination because "freedom" or because that's what the Dems want are acting quite irresponsibly.

So, once again, this comes back to politics instead of science and actual facts.
If everyone followed the science and facts, instead of making it a political statement, there would be a far higher proportion of the population who are vaccinated.

The fact is, that the same people who may be most verbal about it, are still part of a group which is more likely than the rest of America to take the vaccine. They are also so far removed from reality that they think that Democrats, who largely want their base protected more than any other, are, for some reason, lying to everyone to some unknown, nefarious, end. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The governor of Alabama, Kay Ivey (GOP), says
“It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.”​

With this outbreak of common sense, will she be Governor of Alabama for long? Will she be in the GOP for long?
It may be completely counterproductive. Such statements are probably not going to persuade people to get vaccinated and she may get dumped by her own party.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
There are cults that believe there is no COVID and some cults don't believe in doctors and or both. They will never be changed, unless deprogrammed.

Then we have the Republican Congress and the like believing in LIES with no morals and supposedly, educated people. Would one vote for them? Sure, because they believe their LIES, non morals, and hate. How is it that well educated people want to believe in LIES and be a follower? Mental illness, I guess?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
If you want an idea of what the vaccinated/unvaccinated demographics look like, check out figure 2 in the attached link.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
If you want an idea of what the vaccinated/unvaccinated demographics look like, check out figure 2 in the attached link.
The uninsured under age 65 are the least likely to be vaccinated of all the categories. These are the people who don't want anyone else to tell them what to do, but you can bet that they sure as h*ll will expect everyone else to take care of them and pay for their medical expenses when they do get sick. It's an infantile view of the world.

The whole notion that with freedom comes responsibility has been lost to a large segment of the population.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai

I'll see your dose of the "doctors are making us sick" crazy and raise it an "I'd rather get fired from my NFL coaching job than get vaccinated" dose of crazy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's the issue I have with all the "news" sources screwing this whole mess up for us normal folks that can sense BS.
Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham, Faux, and Newsmax are pretty much all the news sources contributing to this.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I don't think they are pushing a "'vaccinate everyone' agenda" - they are advocating all eligible people get vaccinated. "Agenda" would imply an ulterior motive. If that motive is to protect as many people as possible, I have no argument with that.
I don't think they are pushing an agenda either. I believe they are stating the science and letting people know that the facts support that vaccinated people are much safer from the virus. So, when I use the term 'agenda', I am referring to those who are speaking out against the vaccine. They view any talk about taking the vaccine as part of some agenda and call it propaganda. It's nuts. That group is the same that can't understand that as science learns more facts, recommendations and policies may change to align with new facts.

There has certainly been too much dismissal of all unvaccinated people as anti-vaxxers, which isn't completely accurate. Many people - especially visible minorities - aren't vaccinated because they haven't been able to access the shots. There various reasons for this, including physical distance from vaccination locations and not being able to afford to take the time off work to get one. This can affect people of all races, but disproportionately BIPOC. There is certainly a subset amongst visible minorities who avoid vaccination because of mistrust of the medical establishment due to bad prior experiences. That will require a concerted outreach effort to overcome.
The vast majority of the unvaccinated are people of color. Mostly Democrats. They most definitely have access to vaccinations. Every single grocery store in my area has walk-ins available and they are all free. Any day of the week that someone has off they can get vaccinated, so it would require a significant effort to NOT actually have access to the vaccine at this point. People who use that excuse are actively avoiding getting the vaccine, they most definitely have access. Perhaps my area is unique, but I'm pretty sure the people that don't have access, still go to grocery stores, where they could get the shot.

But, those who deliberately avoid vaccination because "freedom" or because that's what the Dems want are acting quite irresponsible.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
What I'm saying, is that places like Fox News and the GOP, and a certain group of their followers are the most vocal about how there is something wrong with the vaccine. How it shouldn't be trusted. Yet, the actual numbers indicate that white males and females (the core of the GOP) actually HAS been vaccinated. Those who haven't been vaccinated are more likely to be people of color... Democrats. So, it is clear that the GOP is actually waging a anti-trust campaign to try to kill people of color. They don't believe their own words because they actually are more likely to be vaccinated. Why is it, that Tucker Carlson will say that the vaccine is dangerous, but he's also been vaccinated? It's not because he's a hypocrite. It's because he is waging war. Or has he really been vaccinated? He won't say! Of course he has been. If he hadn't been he would be saying so. He would proudly declare that he isn't vaccinated and wouldn't be a guinea pig for the vaccines. No, he's taken it, and he's lying to the world about it... and he's not alone.

This isn't everyone. The reality remains that a large number of those eligible have taken the vaccine. But, to get to those who haven't and won't take it is not about access, it is about convincing them to actually care about the science and to trust something they don't currently trust, or to find that one reason they aren't willing to take it, and convince them to take it anyway.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think they are pushing an agenda either. I believe they are stating the science and letting people know that the facts support that vaccinated people are much safer from the virus. So, when I use the term 'agenda', I am referring to those who are speaking out against the vaccine. They view any talk about taking the vaccine as part of some agenda and call it propaganda. It's nuts. That group is the same that can't understand that as science learns more facts, recommendations and policies may change to align with new facts.

The vast majority of the unvaccinated are people of color. Mostly Democrats. They most definitely have access to vaccinations. Every single grocery store in my area has walk-ins available and they are all free. Any day of the week that someone has off they can get vaccinated, so it would require a significant effort to NOT actually have access to the vaccine at this point. People who use that excuse are actively avoiding getting the vaccine, they most definitely have access. Perhaps my area is unique, but I'm pretty sure the people that don't have access, still go to grocery stores, where they could get the shot.

What I'm saying, is that places like Fox News and the GOP, and a certain group of their followers are the most vocal about how there is something wrong with the vaccine. How it shouldn't be trusted. Yet, the actual numbers indicate that white males and females (the core of the GOP) actually HAS been vaccinated. Those who haven't been vaccinated are more likely to be people of color... Democrats. So, it is clear that the GOP is actually waging a anti-trust campaign to try to kill people of color. They don't believe their own words because they actually are more likely to be vaccinated. Why is it, that Tucker Carlson will say that the vaccine is dangerous, but he's also been vaccinated? It's not because he's a hypocrite. It's because he is waging war. Or has he really been vaccinated? He won't say! Of course he has been. If he hadn't been he would be saying so. He would proudly declare that he isn't vaccinated and wouldn't be a guinea pig for the vaccines. No, he's taken it, and he's lying to the world about it... and he's not alone.

This isn't everyone. The reality remains that a large number of those eligible have taken the vaccine. But, to get to those who haven't and won't take it is not about access, it is about convincing them to actually care about the science and to trust something they don't currently trust, or to find that one reason they aren't willing to take it, and convince them to take it anyway.
""The vast majority of the unvaccinated are people of color. Mostly Democrats. "", can't find any data on that to support that comment. IF you have a link please share. Thanks

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The vast majority of the unvaccinated are people of color.
What is your source for this data? I'm having a hard time seeing how this can be correct

According to the Mayo Clinic, about 50-55% of the U.S. population has been vaccinated (partially and fully vaccinated, respectively).

According to the U.S. census, 76.3% of the U.S. population is white alone, meaning that 23.7% is not white alone (I'll call this "of color" for purposes of discussion).

Even if we assume (contrary to the known data) that 100% of the 55% that has been vaccinated is white alone, this would mean that of the 45% that is not vaccinated, about 53% would be of color. Clearly, at least some people getting vaccinated are of color, so 53% is too high. Nevertheless, even 53% is not "the vast majority of unvaccinated."

Attachments

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The uninsured under age 65 are the least likely to be vaccinated of all the categories. These are the people who don't want anyone else to tell them what to do, but you can bet that they sure as h*ll will expect everyone else to take care of them and pay for their medical expenses when they do get sick. It's an infantile view of the world.

The whole notion that with freedom comes responsibility has been lost to a large segment of the population.
I'll say that the group "uninsured under age 65" is far from homogeneous and there is a certain sub-population much more prone to this type of expectations, besides, the pandemic is just a hoax....

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... These are the people who don't want anyone else to tell them what to do, but you can bet that they sure as h*ll will expect everyone else to take care of them and pay for their medical expenses when they do get sick. It's an infantile view of the world.

I wonder if they use seat belts, wear clothing in public, etc. ;) :D An infringement on freedom. ;)

I cannot find anywhere in the constitution that anything in it is "absolute."

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis