Are These Finds Good Deals?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Nothing will blow your speaker budget like, well, blow.;) That guy there is a crackhead. He's got a few friends and relatives with missing speakers from their cabinets and one of them lost their security screen door.:D

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Wow. Not sure where to even start here. The "NASA re-engineering", the $6k up charge for said engineering, or the "NASA scientist" who did the engineering using such terrible grammar and punctuation...

View attachment 48974

Lol.. Full on scam...

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Focals keep popping up on my radar out here too! $500 for these. Not too bad.

View attachment 48942

A pair of Kantas here. Pretty optimistic with the asking price tho at $6950... I know these Kantas are really nice and retail for more, but I think he's gonna have those up for a while for that much.

View attachment 48941
You mean $2500 isn't bad for the focals? That's what he's asking. I think he's a dealer. he has stuff on there all the time that's near new. None of it a bargain but probably fair near new prices

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. Not sure where to even start here. The "NASA re-engineering", the $6k up charge for said engineering, or the "NASA scientist" who did the engineering using such terrible grammar and punctuation...

View attachment 48974

That I think is the best CL ad I've ever seen...

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
You mean $2500 isn't bad for the focals? That's what he's asking. I think he's a dealer. he has stuff on there all the time that's near new. None of it a bargain but probably fair near new prices
Was your replay meant for me regarding the Arias? If so, I would imagine 55% of MSRP is a pretty good deal... Also, are you referring to Clay (aka The Audio Guy)? If that is indeed him, he should hurry up and post some of his GamuT speakers!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
One of our members a while back had some Tylers, spoke of them highly. Seem to have a good reputation altho tend to be a bit on the high side price wise IMO for what they are.....

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
They look interesting. Probably too big for any room I have. You can get their returns/trade ins it seems for more reasonable prices. But so hard to know the sound quality till you get the beasts home. But interesting looking

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Von Schweikert VR-2000 brand new in box for $300! (Michigan)

10" 3-way (4-way if you count the rear ambience tweeter)... I think the original MSRP was around $2000, so this is a freaking steal. Albert never made a bad speaker, just varying degrees of good.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja

10" 3-way (4-way if you count the rear ambience tweeter)... I think the original MSRP was around $2000, so this is a freaking steal. Albert never made a bad speaker, just varying degrees of good.
That's only a 3 or 4 hour drive from me. ;) Too bad I would have to cross the border. Pretty area too. Lots of small lakes west of Pontiac. Would make for a nice drive.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yup, the Tylers are new to me so I really don't know.

Yeah, holy crap. That's a pretty nice deal! I'd be tempted big time if I lived closer by. Given a li'l time and one could very likely resell for a small profit.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
80 bucks for that sub seems like a really good deal to me! Tho it might struggle for subsonic content, like you said, it'd be great for music.

Now if we can find me another SV-1212NR for 80 bucks I'll leave immediately and drive to Florida myself!
Haha yes! If I find one I'll mail it to you.
Look at my bedroom sub price on CL definitely a great sub, but not for that price.
_20210712_130919.JPG

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You know I was kinda joking about driving to Florida but now that I think about it, I just might be willing to do it for the SV-1212NR for 80 bucks... even after time and gas I'd still be way ahead.

Boy, it sure would suck to get there and find out it's a different model or worse, doesn't work anymore...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You know I was kinda joking about driving to Florida but now that I think about it, I just might be willing to do it for the SV-1212NR for 80 bucks... even after time and gas I'd still be way ahead.

Boy, it sure would suck to get there and find out it's a different model or worse, doesn't work anymore...
I'd check it and buy it for you, so no worries.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic

Stop in Cajun county and pick me up. Road Trip wooohoo.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Window shopping.
IMG_13072021_175110_(2200_x_1238_pixel).jpg
IMG_13072021_175136_(2200_x_1238_pixel).jpg
IMG_13072021_175241_(1238_x_2200_pixel).jpg
IMG_13072021_175328_(1238_x_2200_pixel).jpg
IMG_13072021_175412_(1238_x_2200_pixel).jpg
IMG_13072021_175447_(1238_x_2200_pixel).jpg

I didn't know Monster made subs. Goes down to 20hz it says on the box. $29 Didn't look it up or might have walked out with it. :oops: It was in good shape just needed cleaning. Didn't get anything.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis