What are you watching tonight?

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
This is the French-Anglo one. I got to the end of S1 and also found myself needing the Epix subscription (yet when it started me off with E1 of S2, I swear it was showing free at that moment without Epix subscription but looked like I only got thru the first three episodes but didn't remember everything well. It was dragging out a bit in S1 so not too eager to do anything about S2 until it's free :)

So is the Edwardian england like the first movie with Rod Taylor somewhat? I might have seen an episode or two of that one now that I think about it....
ps nm....am thinking Time Machine :)
Yeah, I agree re S1. Bit of a slow burn.

There's one with Rod Taylor? Could be interesting. [Edit: just saw your Time Machine reference. I do remember that.] The only old one I've seen is the Gene Barry one from the 50s. I like that one for nostalgic reasons because I remember watching it on TV, as a boy with my friends. In the early 70s (pre-Star Wars) we didn't have the same high CGI expectations today's youth have, and were more easily satisfied.

The Edwardian one is now free with ads on Vudu. I should probably watch it before it disappears. Reviews weren't great. But the idea of advanced aliens vs primitive Edwardians makes me curious.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I agree re S1. Bit of a slow burn.

There's one with Rod Taylor? Could be interesting. [Edit: just saw your Time Machine reference. I do remember that.] The only old one I've seen is the Gene Barry one from the 50s. I like that one for nostalgic reasons because I remember watching it on TV, as a boy with my friends. In the early 70s (pre-Star Wars) we didn't have the same high CGI expectations today's youth have, and were more easily satisfied.

The Edwardian one is now free with ads on Vudu. I should probably watch it before it disappears. Reviews weren't great. But the idea of advanced aliens vs primitive Edwardians makes me curious.
Well since HG Wells was of that era it somewhat makes sense, will have to go look for that altho I don't have a Vudu subscription....I loved the Time Machine with Rod Taylor, as well as the Gene Barry WotW version I first saw (before I ever heard of the radio show etc).

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
Well since HG Wells was of that era it somewhat makes sense, will have to go look for that altho I don't have a Vudu subscription....I loved the Time Machine with Rod Taylor, as well as the Gene Barry WotW version I first saw (before I ever heard of the radio show etc).
Signing up for a Vudu acct is free. It's not really a paid streaming service like Netflix, but rather a streaming platform by which you can redeem digital copies that come with blu rays or purchase digital copies. Or you can watch their library of free-with-ads digital content.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Signing up for a Vudu acct is free. It's not really a paid streaming service like Netflix, but rather a streaming platform by which you can redeem digital copies that come with blu rays or purchase digital copies. Or you can watch their library of free-with-ads digital content.
I've used Vudu previously but seem to remember the only worthy content was paid for (to avoid ads)....will check it out in any case.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Finished last season of Bosch. Now can't wait for the spin off! :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Finished last season of Bosch. Now can't wait for the spin off! :)
Or a new avenue for him as in the books, a PI. Even I could stand listening to it in a car on a long trip.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Looks worth checking out, based on the trailer. Thanks for posting this. Will look for it.
No problem; it wasn't that great. Had some potential, but the direct-to-video acting was just laughable at some points.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
This weekend, gonna spin up the following:

Here's the logic....

Jaws, for the most part, takes place on July 4 weekend. Independence Day...well....do I have to explain that one?

And Olympus Has Fallen takes place July 5 if I am not mistaken...

I know, I know....I'm completely
:crazy:

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Tonight is:

Have not watched any spoilers, don't have super high expectations, but hopefully entertaining.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched “The Tomorrow War”. Silly summer sci-fi goodness with a punchy atmos track. Fun!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis