Star Wars Episodes 1-9 Box Set and Rouge One 4K/HDR BluRay March 2020

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This should be exciting news for Star Wars fans.

I've looked through some scenes of the Disney+ 4K/HDR streaming versions of Star Wars Ep 1-6 and Ep 8.

The HDR is fake, but the 4K is real. They have removed most of the video grain/noise.

I was impressed with the video quality. The actual BluRay discs that is scheduled for release in March 2020 might look even better.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
This should be exciting news for Star Wars fans.

I've looked through some scenes of the Disney+ 4K/HDR streaming versions of Star Wars Ep 1-6 and Ep 8.

The HDR is fake, but the 4K is real. They have removed most of the video grain/noise.

I was impressed with the video quality. The actual BluRay discs that is scheduled for release in March 2020 might look even better.

Very exciting!!!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Any guesses on what pricing would be like? I'm guessing $250-300 for the set.....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
*sighs...
Just the Blu-Ray box of episodes 1-6 is retailing at $99... maybe 9 discs if amazon is to be believed.

So, 9 movies and 3x the discs...
*sighs
OTOH they could price it to move instead of as high as I'm expecting :) I'd probably wait a while and see what used sets would go for in any case, I find that a good way to go with these types of sets. I might simply not get them if the price isn't a heck of a lot more reasonable!

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm. Holiday Special or Episode I, II or III? Can I get an amen for Life day?!!!:D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
"Lumpy looks just like a little Chewbacca, but if he wanted to eat your bone marrow"

Those pitch meetings crack me up.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Where are the animated Star Wars? I think they were on Netflix, but if it is don't have Netflix currently.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Where are the animated Star Wars? I think they were on Netflix, but if it is don't have Netflix currently.
It's all on Disney+.

That said, the Bad Batch series released today there, too! Looking forward to that.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It's all on Disney+.

That said, the Bad Batch series released today there, too! Looking forward to that.
Dang Disney got all the great stuff. Too many streaming services they all need to merge. Getting all these services is like having cable back in the day, expensive. Maybe my library has the DVDs of the Clones.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Sorry, I know this is a day late, but let the 4th be with you and if the 4th can't be, may the 5th be not far behind!
It's all on Disney+.

I don't know about everybody else, but I thought it was great! Had to look at the beginning at the voice cast, and I'm super curious as to where they will go with that surprise cameo.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Just what I need. A New Hope on VHS, DVD, Blu-ray and now 4K Blu-ray. I'll need a separate shelf just for the Star Wars media. :D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
What? No "Star Wars Trilogy: The Definitive Collection" laserdisc box set?:rolleyes:;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It's all on Disney+.

Watched Bad Batch yesterday, it's heavily based on Clone Wars (animated series), but also much better. at least 8/10 in my book
At least the first episode was basically a full feature-length, the rest of the episodes should be short 22 minutes long.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It's all on Disney+.

Dang didn't know about Bad Batch. Darn maybe I'll do a free trial just to see it in 4K.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Only need the first trilogy and maaaaaaaaybe Rogue One. The rest are coasters for your action figures LOL. ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis