D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The greatest soccer goalie ever! Cat can really get up there.....:)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Let's see a human goalie grab the ball and put it in their mouth.........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Same cat tries basketball --or-- World's greatest rim protector! :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Same cat tries basketball --or-- World's greatest rim protector! :)

Our cat would jump onto the ping pong or pool table and block the ball. We didn't shoot hard on the pool table because we liked the cat.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Return of the Greatest Goalkeeper Ever

Negotiator: I'll give you free cat food for life. Plus all the toys you'll ever need!
Cat: Think we might have a deal there.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sphinx- I love you (even if noone else does).;)
1700732801381.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Years ago....

Forklift driver: Well ya can't stop because a dumb cat doesn't get outta the way.

Me: Slam the breaks, watch your load go flying, and completely halt the entire operation. The important thing is the cat was saved. :D

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I never was much for cats, but they love me for some reason. There has been strays around our shop for years. The red shouldered hawks don't let too many get past kitten. This one lost all of it's siblings, saw the writing on it's little wall, and sought me out. I leave food for the strays all the time, but these feral types are still not too trusting and they aren't usually very thankful. Every day there would be one less, and I found the orange one's last brother, smeared allover the busy road out front, the same day this orange one came into the shop and adopted me.

Here they are spying on me as I worked under a pontoon boat outside the shop but this is as close as they would get. They would hear my truck and sneak along the shadows to get to an observation point and keep me in sight for the rest of the day. Just not wanting to let their meal ticket disappear too far.

This is the day I discovered his road kill brother, and this one was nowhere to be found so I assumed the worst. Then I am standing at my bench welding, and I feel this thing on my feet. He was visibly distressed and just lost without his siblings, I guess, or I doubt he would have been so bold to approach me.

Labor day weekend came and I knew I was going to be away from the shop for 3 days and no way to get there to feed this last one in hopes of keeping him away from the street while searching for food, so I brought him home for the weekend. He took to me right away and is so very clingy. It follows me like a shadow. He has free access to the outdoors but loves being indoors. I am the only human he lets touch him. I can hold him like a baby and he allows it, purring all the while. Anyone else shows up and he hisses at them and hides. I left him here with the dog during work and they bonded. Here he is, insisting we share my chair, and loves youtube videos. There's one video channel called "Cat Games" that he really loves.

Him and the dog keep each other company. They are good for each other.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Very allergic to cats so no cats. Funny when i was much younger I had a few cats and I was fine. Developed the allergy somewhere in my mid 20s.

R

Raiden007

Audiophyte
I have 3 cats. I would want more, but I think I won't manage keeping up with them.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We have one indoor cat and one outdoor stray that we've cared for for years. The stray hasn't been seen in a few days and I am concerned, but it is not 100% out of the ordinary. Hoping he is OK.

NASA cat videos in space

This 15-second ultra-high-definition video featuring a cat named Taters was streamed via laser from deep space by NASA on Dec. 11, 2023. It was part of the technology demonstration known as Deep Space Optical Communications (DSOC), which is attached to the Psyche spacecraft traveling to the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. Graphics superimposed over the orange tabby cat illustrate several features from the tech demo, such as Psyche’s orbital path and technical information about the laser.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis