crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Chester has noticed that there is a blue jay nest in the bushes outside the front window. Sad for him he's not allowed out that side of the house.

2024 06 16 12 10 54.JPG

2024 06 16 12 41 14.JPG

He is allow out into the back cat fence. We have a comparatively huge cat enclosure that they can't get out of.

IMG_0177.JPG

And other animals can't get in. Here is a white tail deer trying to scare off Walle but Walle isn't interested. He knows that fence protects him too.

2014 07 18 18 31 48.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Went to my grandson's birthday party at his grandmother's and their cat had a litter of kittens. They're moving out of the country next month (grandparents), so we took one home.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
She didn't believe me that all cats love boxes for some instinctive reason. So she gave it to him after having him in the house less than 48hrs. He spent the rest of the day perfectly content in it.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
She didn't believe me that all cats love boxes for some instinctive reason. So she gave it to him after having him in the house less than 48hrs. He spent the rest of the day perfectly content in it.
Wanna try something funny? Make a square with some masking tape on the floor. Shouldn’t take long and the cat will usually sit right down in it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis