What are you listening to?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Probably heard it a billion times but only recently come to appreciate it more. Very laid back, and what you hear recorded is probably close to what you get live.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
How many of these threads do we need? :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
How many of these threads do we need? :)

Apparently the first part started getting wonky, probably all those video clips....but seems higher bandwidth over time has resolved the issue?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The first thread works again, not sure what the issue was back then, but PT2 has been working fine for years.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The first thread works again, not sure what the issue was back then, but PT2 has been working fine for years.
Well the OP's explanation is the first post in part 2 along those lines....I know better bandwidth at least allowed pages full of videos to load better later on, partly due to an internet upgrade I was able to do, but there's improvements in several aspects over the years to help out. I wonder what comes up first even with the lousy AH search function?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Spun after learning of Shock G's shocking -- no pun intended, really -- death:

Digital Underground – The Humpty Dance (1989, Vinyl) - Discogs

Digital Underground ‎– The Humpty Dance - VG+ 12 Single Record 1989 T–  Shuga Records
DIGITAL UNDERGROUND - The Humpty Dance - Tommy Boy 12 Vinyl - £1.99 |  PicClick UK
Vintage Rare Digital Underground “the humpty dance “... - Depop

jinjuku

jinjuku

Grace Potter and Joe Satriani cover Neil Young's 'Cortez the Killer'. Unbelievable.

Dean Kurtz

Dean Kurtz

Audioholic
Caravan. In the land of grey and pink sacd. Sounds great.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis