highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
You can play in any tournament as an amateur, you just can't take money... Phil won the tucson open as an ASU junior( i think..).. Scott Verplank almost won the Western open as an am... When Phil won the Tucson tournament i asked him if he considered turning pro and taking the money.. He got a funny smile on his face and said " yes, i did"...
I have golfed since the mid-'60s, watched & attended many tournaments and have seen (a) next to the names of the amateur players and it never entered my mind when I typed that post. I'm gonna say it's because I was on my first cup of coffee. Yeah, that's it. DOH!

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
driving nearly TWICE the posted 45 MPH posted speed limit, and doing 75 when the SUV hit the tree. INADVERTENTLY hit the gas instead of the brakes? Gimme a 'break', could Woods have been high on something? We'll probably never know because the media coddles these rich celebrities and covers for them. Such a lucky slob, he didn't hit another car or person on the road and screw their lives up too.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
driving nearly TWICE the posted 45 MPH posted speed limit, and doing 75 when the SUV hit the tree. INADVERTENTLY hit the gas instead of the brakes? Gimme a 'break', could Woods have been high on something? We'll probably never know because the media coddles these rich celebrities and covers for them. Such a lucky slob, he didn't hit another car or person on the road and screw their lives up too.
Agreed, if that were you or me we'd have the book thrown at us. Just more dbl standard BS !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed, if that were you or me we'd have the book thrown at us. Just more dbl standard BS !

The article explained there was no evidence of intoxication and also no one normally would be arrested in these circumstances. Even you two....

Woods was not cited, Villanueva said, because under California law that typically requires either an independent witness or a law enforcement officer to witness the excessive speed. He said that Woods did not receive any special treatment, and nobody would be cited for speeding in a solo vehicle collision without any witnesses.

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
I wonder if his recent back surgery had anything to do with it.
Spinal cords are tricky things. He may not have had full control of his legs.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
The article explained there was no evidence of intoxication and also no one normally would be arrested in these circumstances. Even you two....

Woods was not cited, Villanueva said, because under California law that typically requires either an independent witness or a law enforcement officer to witness the excessive speed. He said that Woods did not receive any special treatment, and nobody would be cited for speeding in a solo vehicle collision without any witnesses.
Hey, it's L.A. County, they probably don't wanna risk a lawsuit so the rich celebrity gets a pass. Now if Woods had been teaching a celebrity golf lesson at the TRUMP golf course in Palos Verdes you know who would get blamed! LOL

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

gotcha, but I still would bet if it were you or me things would be different.........

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I wonder if his recent back surgery had anything to do with it.
Spinal cords are tricky things. He may not have had full control of his legs.
If that was the case, he would have had problems on the course.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, it's L.A. County, they probably don't wanna risk a lawsuit so the rich celebrity gets a pass. Now if Woods had been teaching a celebrity golf lesson at the TRUMP golf course in Palos Verdes you know who would get blamed! LOL
gotcha, but I still would bet if it were you or me things would be different.........
You guys have weird imaginations.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
just reacting to the verbiage 'typically requires' , nothing more. Remember this is the state that found OJ innocent !
Like your goofball state isn't responsible for some interesting jurisprudence as well....

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Like your goofball state isn't responsible for some interesting jurisprudence as well....
LOL, never said that ! Pennsyltucky has its share of screwballs in Gov't for sure, not sure they are as F'd up as Ca though. Isn't Ca approaching a trillion dollars worth of debt ? Granted population base is much bigger

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Top speed of 87 mph. I think the clue though is Tiger racing out of the resort parking lot he was staying at to go to his destination.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Again, thankfully he didn't take any innocent people out with his reckless antics, I suspect he will live in his own private hell for a long time to come.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis