What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Got my screen!! Still needs a few finishing touches....
signal-2021-03-30-190737.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I caved and ordered a full cat back exhaust for my car. Have pushed the tune back until it comes in, so looking at some time in July now.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Yes. The SVTRS. And I'm waiting for 2 more 1212s to even out the FR of the room.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes. The SVTRS. And I'm waiting for 2 more 1212s to even out the FR of the room.

I just picked up a 1212 for $900 on Craigslist a couple days ago and I frigging love it! I can only live vicariously through your photos for the full blown modular set tho... my 1212 was a lucky find.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
It really is an awesome sub. You didn't find that sub, you stole it!!!! That's an incredible price!!!

I'll have to do a Last Speaker I'll Ever Buy thread. Just waiting for a few more items that should be here next week and then no more spending for 10 years.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It really is an awesome sub. You didn't find that sub, you stole it!!!! That's an incredible price!!!

I'll have to do a Last Speaker I'll Ever Buy thread. Just waiting for a few more items that should be here next week and then no more spending for 10 years.

The seller threw in a 900 watt amp and cables too. I'm using it nearfield right now. I have a pair of Hsu VTF -3 MK5s in the mix too. Check it out, I shot a quick video of it in action.

6344-1.jpg

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Okay guys!!Andrew gonna ship out my Yamaha RX-A1080 in the morning!! :D Andrew aka @AcuDefTechGuy sent me a cellphone text to show how Warm and Fuzzy he been keeping it for me!
A8B39747-4032-421C-869A-700066384365.jpeg

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Got my Denon X8500H to serve as my processor!! This thing is a beast!!
20210405_172427.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis