Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He might slap you with a restraining order :D If so, please report back and keep us updated on every detail! Strike that: Keep us updated on anything related to your visit!
As the closest hifi store is a several hour drive, I think he's safe. Then again don't see why I'd give him my name....

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Look at all his down votes at the SVS thread... Don't ban imbeciles, promote them ;-)
the audiogon discussion forum has an incredible amount of morons spouting their useless drivel all over the place. This clown is but one of many ............

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Omg.

"Even if the cable is fully broken-in, once introduced into a new system it requires some time for everything to adjust. It is quite audible actually...so immediate switching of cables for comparison isn't a good way to go"

Wow. I swear, it's like talking to a fundamentalist apologist. Step 1, make sure your claim is unfalsifiable...
It's just more along the same lines as so many other things. People will believe what they want to, and the general lack of education found in most people is shocking.

If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me "how do you know that?" I'd retire. My response is always "I read". The looks of shock is a surprise, but not really.

Common sense doesn't seem to be all that common.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It's just more along the same lines as so many other things. People will believe what they want to, and the general lack of education found in most people is shocking.

If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me "how do you know that?" I'd retire. My response is always "I read". The looks of shock is a surprise, but not really.

Common sense doesn't seem to be all that common.
I guess cables are like the T-1000 model Terminator: more advanced, composed entirely of a "mimetic polyalloy", rendering it capable of rapid shape shifting, near-perfect mimicry and recovery from damage.

Then again, is probably BS....correction it is total BS LOL

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
But I thought this was your car:

That guy is in trouble as soon as he tries to accelerate or go uphill- his center of gravity is outside of the little car's wheel base...... :)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I would remove any posts like this (the bold part) from any online presence you have- it could easily be seen as a veiled threat.
Nah, there’s lots of people I’d love to chin check, doesn’t make it a threat just because I suggest it might be fun. You’d have to prove intent and that would need to be pervasive for anyone to bat an eye.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I am not a lawyer, but if you are specifically targeting his dealers don't you expose yourself to legal blowback. Not at all saying he doesn't deserve it, but I think you may be putting yourself in bad position, even though you are right.
You're probably right but I'm running out of options and he is continuing his stalking and harassment from a comfortable 3,000 mile barrier.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
One would hope they retain some level of ethics despite selling snake oil products.
Money and ethics.....interesting concept but it's too easy to become wealthy by screwing people they'll never meet by selling online.

Citizen Kane had a line- "Making money is easy if all you want to do is make money".

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
some additional screenshots from Ted admitting he is deliberately trying to cause damage to my business and reputation. I have about 50 more stored before he deletes them.

cutouts.PNG
ted.jpg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Are some audio enthusiast really that Stupid in believing that those $1200 and up to 3k or more cables that "Ted Denney" Scum bag low life Piece of sh&t that he is, gonna really Improve the sound quality of their audio system? I guess that analogy is right, stupid is as stupid does.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis