Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Damn that looks nice but seems a little complicated. Any videos on how to make that happen/assemble?
Easy just hookup 2 wires(positive and negative) from a 12-24volts adapter. I can post pics later if you'd like.

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
Easy just hookup 2 wires(positive and negative) from a 12-24volts adapter. I can post pics later if you'd like.
Yea I watched a video on YouTube. I’m lazy man. It’s not bad, I’m really debating what to buy. These class D amps got me skeptical. I’m new to the audio world.

Just picked up those Jamo 809’s for my living room area. I can either zone it or use an integrated amp. Kind of tossed up between the Denon 600, Marantz 6006, Yamaha AS501, NAD d class amps 328 338 or BEE, and Cambridge audio AXA35 or AXR100 or a Rega

Always putting myself in this drama

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yea I watched a video on YouTube. I’m lazy man. It’s not bad, I’m really debating what to buy. These class D amps got me skeptical. I’m new to the audio world.

Just picked up those Jamo 809’s for my living room area. I can either zone it or use an integrated amp. Kind of tossed up between the Denon 600, Marantz 6006, Yamaha AS501, NAD d class amps 328 338 or BEE, and Cambridge audio AXA35 or AXR100 or a Rega

Like I said it's a fun project and only thing there is no case, which lots of people do DIY with cases and look fantastic. These little amps are so cheap and offer great power. I got them just to have extras in case. I was shocked when I first got one. I used it in a computer setup and half the volume was really loud.

Some pics. I just got it and sounds great at half volume. Only one speaker(not really great sounding more of surround speaker, but clear enough) hooked up for listening and used my player with Flac files. Used a 12volt cable I had laying around and spliced it. It can take 24v, so it can go louder! Used a guitar knob I had and looks neat. I'll make a DIY case later.
IMG_09022021_131506_(1775_x_1800_pixel).jpg
IMG_09022021_131522_(1412_x_1800_pixel).jpg

IMG_09022021_131532_(1787_x_1800_pixel).jpg

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
Like I said it's a fun project and only thing there is no case, which lots of people do DIY with cases and look fantastic. These little amps are so cheap and offer great power. I got them just to have extras in case. I was shocked when I first got one. I used it in a computer setup and half the volume was really loud.

Some pics. I just got it and sounds great at half volume. Only one speaker(not really great sounding more of surround speaker, but clear enough) hooked up for listening and used my player with Flac files. Used a 12volt cable I had laying around and spliced it. It can take 24v, so it can go louder! Used a guitar knob I had and looks neat. I'll make a DIY case later.
View attachment 44391View attachment 44392
View attachment 44393
Yea no doubt I’ll look into it, doesn’t have to be that one. I see that there are many of them and even built ones for dirt cheap. Nob sound etc.

I do the sound demos and idk, I realize the recording is trash based on the microphone they use, but it just sounds kind of lifeless. Maybe it’s just how class D sounds and I have no experience with them.

However it’s something I can definitely try at that cost

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

View attachment 44391View attachment 44392
View attachment 44393
Used cigar boxes can make nice little electronics cases!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've heard pretty much all good about the Infinity R series. I'm curious how these compare to the Interlude speakers I've become enamored with? @zieglj01 might be able to give me an idea.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I've heard pretty much all good about the Infinity R series. I'm curious how these compare to the Interlude speakers I've become enamored with? @zieglj01 might be able to give me an idea.
I can not speak directly, but I expect the Reference series to be somewhat more vivid and lively sounding compared to the Interlude series ... and the Interlude series tends to measure better than the Reference series as Harman boosted some of the frequency in the Reference series... the R12 sub should mainly be for one on a tight budget and just starting out.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis