In other news (oh gawd!)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Matt Gaetz's attempt on the Pledge of Allegiance.....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
TX- I put this over here because I wanted to try and keep the politics over here. Faux's Harris Faulkner claimed it was the Green New Deal that was the cause of the outages. Wind and solar did it! The problem is they are a minority of the power use in TX. Somewhere in there could be news reporting on what's in the deal and create a story around how FF, natural gas etc are still viable solutions, but Faux relies on fear. I'd say it's because they're the party of Trump still, but they've been this way for years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

While I don't believe we can be handing out reparations, the rest is pretty sad. Woke supremacy is equal to white supremacy. Democrats don't believe in the old fashioned family. At some point you'd think they'd talk about policy but alas it's back to fear. I don't even know what the hell "woke" is?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Between 1999 and 2014, Gaetz received 16 speeding tickets in Florida. The Scripps Florida Investigative Team reviewed him and 159 other Florida legislators, noting that 46 legislators had more than 10 driving violations.[102]

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I use to listen to Prager for a few years back in the mid-2000s. I thought he had some good stuff on common sense, but I'm not religious so never really caught onto that part of him. Now I just think he's a nut. I remember the one episode where he had a woman on how she would serve her husband breakfast while wearing only an apron. Prager used that to cherry pick his argument that ALL women must serve man. He couldn't empathize with the female caller who didn't feel comfortable doing that.

Now it's even worse. Here he's saying you have to have sex with your husband even if you're not in the mood. He's such a loser. I think at the core Prager's problem is he takes a literal interpretation of the bible.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Prager and Candace Owens are two more names that come to mind towards a$$holes trying to save the Republic.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Prager just makes me want to reach thru the screen and smack him.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Prager just makes me want to reach thru the screen and smack him.
Did you see the video I think from last week of this clown talking about basically that wives should service their men no matter what mood they are in. Basically a man's needs come before hers. It's really disturbing to be honest especially coming from a fat jackass like him.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did you see the video I think from last week of this clown talking about basically that wives should service their men no matter what mood they are in. Basically a man's needs come before hers. It's really disturbing to be honest especially coming from a fat jackass like him.

No, anytime I see a Prager U "ad" I just get the heck out of there....

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
No, anytime I see a Prager U "ad" I just get the heck out of there....
I only saw it because I think the Young Turks or Sam Seeder did a segment on it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Prager once tried to claim that placing your hand on the Bible was an absolute must for swearing-in for people voted into office. I believe by law they don't have to.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Prager once tried to claim that placing your hand on the Bible was an absolute must for swearing-in for people voted into office. I believe by law they don't have to.
Yeah, not my book. Pretty sure you can pick your own device....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
He sounds like a rational human until you listen to what he is actually saying...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I'm starting to think Tucker really is a bigot since he says things like "dirty immigrants" etc. Like, duh! There's an old clip of O'Reilly saying The left want to break down the white christian power structure with illegal immigrants. It's not good optics. Such a sad era of the GOP.:confused:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

I'm starting to think Tucker really is a bigot since he says things like "dirty immigrants" etc. Like, duh! There's an old clip of O'Reilly saying The left want to break down the white christian power structure with illegal immigrants. It's not good optics. Such a sad era of the GOP.:confused:
It gets worse.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I can't find it but read an article where Tucker actually said he has contempt for his audience. I imagine the main hosts at Faux feel the same. I also agree with another person who said Tucker does more harm to the GOP than any other person currently. He's also said that testosterone levels are lowering so population decline is a concern followed by immigration population being a concern because we're overpopulated presumably because we have no "space." It doesn't look to me like Tucker believes in the "melting pot" idea behind America and that immigrants will integrate into a capitalist system because, after all, they are leaving their home countries to better themselves. Wow to say "monkeys with plastic forks" is really something. :confused:

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I can't find it but read an article where Tucker actually said he has contempt for his audience. I imagine the main hosts at Faux feel the same. I also agree with another person who said Tucker does more harm to the GOP than any other person currently. He's also said that testosterone levels are lowering so population decline is a concern followed by immigration population being a concern because we're overpopulated presumably because we have no "space." It doesn't look to me like Tucker believes in the "melting pot" idea behind America and that immigrants will integrate into a capitalist system because, after all, they are leaving their home countries to better themselves. Wow to say "monkeys with plastic forks" is really something. :confused:
But wait, there's even more.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis