But tonight all I have is this stuff :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Back on the beer tip... but lightly. ;)
(Lost 20# in February!)

And as soon as I popped it, she came running:

Beerkat!

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
(Lost 20# in February!)

Beerkat!

"Double west coast ipa" .. That's big league... I'm on low budget double secret probation,Rolling Rock "the pale horse" lol... Tgif..for f***ing real...Edit: i dig beerkat...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Edit: i dig beerkat...
We've talked cat's before... she's our Varsity Female. Her brother was near, but he didn't want to play. Poppy, if she's around seems to love running up when I go out to take a photo. The JV Squad, their younger siblings by a year, and perhaps a different father, are just... different.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
(Lost 20# in February!)

Beerkat!

Who brews that? Love the name. Congrats on the weight loss, been thinking about a beer-less diet myself.....but its cold and wet outside so fukkk that!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Another from Laughing Monk...
This is flippin’ delish!

Oh... and it wouldn’t be Beer without Kat!

It’s really funny how they come over now... no treats involved, no drunk kittehs... just simply cat at feet! Wonderful beasts they are. :)

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
(Lost 20# in February!)

Beerkat!

Congratulations on the weight loss!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Due to some taste issues I have from some medical procedures, I have been enjoying Porters of late.

images.jpg

Very smooth body and big coffee taste with chocolate aftertaste

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I know we've got some bourbon drinkers on here. I'm looking for some recommendations of other bourbons to try. Some of my favorites are Woodford Reserve double oaked, Eagle Rare 10 yr (when I can find it), and George Remus. Not been a big fan of 4 roses (single barrel, or small batch) so far.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I know we've got some bourbon drinkers on here. I'm looking for some recommendations of other bourbons to try. Some of my favorites are Woodford Reserve double oaked, Eagle Rare 10 yr (when I can find it), and George Remus. Not been a big fan of 4 roses (single barrel, or small batch) so far.
Elijah Craig has some good stuff. The standard super market bottling is pretty good, and some of their more special expressions have been spoken of well.
Redemption has a high-rye bourbon that I think I liked: been a while.
Every now and again I enjoy Blanton's
If you are looking for something special, Willetts does fantastic whiskeys. Michter is usually pretty flippin delicious. I've had some nice expressions of Col. E.H. Taylor.

For myself, I usually keep Maker's Mark as my house-well, and then maybe something nice for more occasional tipples.

If you get a chance, grab a bottle of Maker's Cask Strength. ;) Is Nice.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I
OOOh, yes, I like the Maker's Mark 46 as well.
I haven't tried any yet, but I've seen a few proprietary bottlings of Makers for different groups... special barrels, blends... Safeway and Bevmo out here are each doing one, for example.

For Rye, I usually keep Bulleit as my house-well, and Michters or Willetts for something nice.

Not a big fan of Bulleit Bourbon (orange label)... it's not bad, but it's a little on the rough side for what I prefer.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, I usually prefer something smoother than Bulleit. I generally keep a bottle of Larceny for making old fashioneds with and then several nicer bottles for when I want it straight. I have enjoyed Michter's in the past. Don't think I've tried much from E.H. Taylor , I'll have to check them out. New Riff has two good bourbons as well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis