D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully the crash doesn't leave his legs permanently damaged. In addition to the 15 majors and endless stats the one I always remember the most is four in a row! I still pinch myself on that.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
just saw the write up, sole vehicle, hit sign/curb and over he went ? mechanical or distracted driving ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
just saw the write up, sole vehicle, hit sign/curb and over he went ? mechanical or distracted driving ?
They said the road has a bend and if you are not paying attention.....

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
What do we know about his condition? Man that car was messed up.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
What do we know about his condition? Man that car was messed up.

He's a mess , both legs broken, one compound.. Shattered ankle... He will be lucky to ever contend in a pga level event...very sad..

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
He's a mess , both legs broken, one compound.. Shattered ankle... He will be lucky to ever contend in a pga level event...very sad..
Holy cow. He got over an the crap in the past too, that's really sad.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
my guess, distracted driving and excessive speed.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
IMO Tiger looked high in the on camera interview with Jim Nance from the Genesis tournament. Suicide attempt.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
IMO Tiger looked high in the on camera interview with Jim Nance from the Genesis tournament. Suicide attempt.
He's had a painful struggle with sex addiction and trying to come back after scandal. I feel for the guy. Seems like he was getting his life back in control but still dealing with some demons. Hope he makes a full recovery.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The report I heard had it as two compound (open) fractures- one in the tibia and one in the femur. They also said he was calm- I'm not sure how someone could be calm with two open fractures.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Woods suffered comminuted open fractures -- bones that were broken into more than two pieces and with breaks in the skin -- in the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula of his right leg.

"
Chief Med Officer, UCLA Medical CTR, Mahajan said surgeons there placed a rod into the tibia of Woods' right leg, and they used a combination of screws and pins to stabilize injuries to his foot and ankle. Mahajan said Woods also suffered trauma to the muscle and soft tissue of his right leg, which required surgeons to release "the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling."

Mahajan's statement did not include details about Woods' left leg. In an earlier statement on Tuesday, Woods' agent, Mark Steinberg, said he suffered "multiple leg injuries."

The statement said Woods was "awake, responsive and recovering" after several hours of surgery.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
He's had a painful struggle with sex addiction and trying to come back after scandal. I feel for the guy. Seems like he was getting his life back in control but still dealing with some demons. Hope he makes a full recovery.
He's the ultimate self made athlete.. Good enough in an individual sport to be the best ever, in a sport that held out against black participation as long as it could.. I can tell you from personal experience that the usga ( ruling organization of golf) is dead set against any 'changes' in the game whether they be social, rules, or economic... And the pga has a history of following the usga in lock step.. How do i know these things for sure??.. I became the first participant in a usga event to a powered cart during a national championship ( US amateur 2002) following the Casey Martin ruling by the Supreme Court... And the usga didn't want it to happen.. I was denied cart use in the 2001 publinx ( despite the Martin ruling)...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He's the ultimate self made athlete.. Good enough in an individual sport to be the best ever, in a sport that held out against black participation as long as it could.. I can tell you from personal experience that the usga ( ruling organization of golf) is dead set against any 'changes' in the game whether they be social, rules, or economic... And the pga has a history of following the usga in lock step.. How do i know these things for sure??.. I became the first participant in a usga event to a powered cart during a national championship ( US amateur 2002) following the Casey Martin ruling by the Supreme Court... And the usga didn't want it to happen.. I was denied cart use in the 2001 publinx ( despite the Martin ruling)...
How does he qualify as 'self-made'?????????????????

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
How does he qualify as 'self-made'?????????????????
Lol. All his talent... Golf is the ultimate solo sport.. It is harder to get good and stay good in golf than just about anything else.. A 10 hdcp weekend warrior has zero notion about how hard it is... Generally because the 10 can occasionally hit a great shot... NOW.. All that guy has to do to get a sense of how hard it is .. Go out and break par.. But wait .. Then you gotta do it 6 days a week...but wait.. Then you have to do it in a tournament...but wait.. Then you got to do it every day in tournaments... But wait.. Then you have to do it when your playing for a living.. But wait.. Then you have to do it in front of the whole world with Ernie Els and Jose Maria and Phil trying to beat you...see you're right.. Tiger had it easy..lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis