What are you watching tonight?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night I watched November Man (2014), Can't believe I never saw it before. Shocking low IMDB rating. IMO The movie is easily 7.5, maybe even 8/10. People who rated it lower were either book snobs or dumbasses who couldn't follow a slightly more complex than a usual storyline. Brosnan kicked ass, maybe even more than he did as 007.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Watched Episodes 1 & 2 of The Umbrella Academy Season 2.

Season 2 looks to be shaping up to be as good, or better, than season 1 (which I loved). Not sure why it took me so long to finally start watching season 2. I'll watch a few more episodes tomorrow.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O
I enjoyed this as an effective prequel to Carpenter's classic; IMO, while loaded with horrendous CGI, it just worked as a literal leadup to 1982's film.

This wasn't a remake of Carpenter's remake, which is what many people think.

The problem is that they should have called it something else -- maybe just Thing, or maybe Who Goes There, named after the novella the original story was based on...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I enjoyed this as an effective prequel to Carpenter's classic; IMO, while loaded with horrendous CGI, it just worked as a literal leadup to 1982's film.

This wasn't a remake of Carpenter's remake, which is what many people think.

The problem is that they should have called it something else -- maybe just Thing, or maybe Who Goes There, named after the novella the original story was based on...
I don't like that answer. ;)

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Watched Zombieland: Double Tap.

If you liked the first one, you'll enjoy this one. I did.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis