What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
New kilt:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
8k cable to see if it's more speedier Fire Cube/Mibox and not that I need it, higher quality picture + I needed an extra cable. :) The monoprice 4K actually is great for only $6 bucks. This was 8.99 with $1 off. Bargain. Cable looks expensive.
IMG_13012021_153209_(1688_x_3000_pixel).jpg

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Sub3070...Hopefully, these won't shake the house and do just the right amount of shakin for me...
20210114_122829.jpg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Got a set of these no frills wall or shelf stands, depending how you put it together can use as a wall mount or prop something on a shelf.
Almost fainted when I saw where they're made!
IMG_3077.JPG
IMG_3078.JPG

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Got the last one of the five Dire Straits 45rpm 2-LP albums in today, technically their first, the eponymous "Dire Straits." Now I got all of them, and they are just so good!

Dire_Straits-all5_ MFSL.jpg

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
Bought the raw materials a week or two back, but I finally finished the closet doors for our living room. Covered the old doors to make them match the decor, looking more like barn doors and using the handles from our kitchen cabinets. Was a pain but it's done now, and while working on it we installed a closet organizer to get us some more usable storage.

Not a fan of bifold doors, and it keeps the ugly extra 1" of wood above the doors to get proper spacing, but this was a bit over $100 in materials compared to many hundreds or even a thousand plus for new doors.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Lee Ritenour's latest LP on orange vinyl, I replaced the original inner paper sleeve with clear plastic sleeve.

IMG_3090.JPG

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
These are 9 of the 13 LP's I bought from a local FB Marketplace seller. They were his personal collection, all in pristine condition. Very happy with the array and the cost was fair for what they are, $165. There are better deals out there, but since he was very believable when he said that he bought them all as new, I know they've be treated well.
LP_buy_1-17-20.jpg

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I find it odd for y'all that replace the rice paper sleeves with plastic sleeves!

I do the exact opposite! I hate the plastic sleeves, they never want to go back into the dust jacket without wrinkling up on me, and I always suspect static buildup is worse. I replace them, even if new, with a high quality paper sleeve.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
These are 9 of the 13 LP's I bought from a local FB Marketplace seller. They were his personal collection, all in pristine condition. Very happy with the array and the cost was fair for what they are, $165. There are better deals out there, but since he was very believable when he said that he bought them all as new, I know they've be treated well.
View attachment 43826
Congrats. Time to post on vinyl thread!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Sadly, this one only confirmed my analogue scale was performing just fine. :oops:
1611171781631.png

Kiddin'. I love it. I'm now sad it does only 5g, I wanna weigh everything around the house. I'm very satisfied. Few bucks on Aliexpress. You just have to be patient a little bit.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis