pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Aside from pinning down "antifa's" core beliefs, insofar as that is possible, I think we can all agree that the way "antifa" gets characterized by conservatives is just really stupid. I doubt they could even agree on a set of core beliefs. They are just college kids that like to spray paint graffiti on the side of a Starbucks, and that is the extent of their revolution. Conservatives just need some kind of amorphous boogeyman to pose as an enemy, and since it isn't as acceptable to use Jews for that purpose anymore, they are pointing to these activist kids who are dressed in black and have a vaguely leftist cause since not much is known about them.

If there really was a group that was well-organized with a well-defined mission to oppose fascism, I would certainly be interested in joining, but no such group exists, in the USA at least.
The real antifa does not exist in the US. You can see pockets of it in Europe and Russia (Considering their history with fascism, they do have a significant presence there)

-

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
The real antifa does not exist in the US. You can see pockets of it in Europe and Russia (Considering their history with fascism, they do have a significant presence there)

-
In Europe are they in general violent..? Sorry ,i don't follow European politics at present , I've been busy watching integrity in US politics go to sh**for 4 years now

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'll go further.. At present American right wing politics is entirely about greed racism and fear.. Anybody interested in social justice, equality, common interests that don't involve white privilege need not apply... F***em it's time to squash that bug...
Comes back to the theory that if you give someone to look down on, they won't look up.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think I'd put the BLM/antifa on the list. Somewhere in there was a point to be made: BLM and racial profiling; antifa and their response to the alt-rights fascism. When monuments are getting destroyed and violence in general rises then it seizes to have merit.
So being anti fascist makes you radical left? All those people fighting against fascism in WWII were radical left? Let alone its not an actual group? BLM is an actual group, tho, and wasn't much radical about that either....equal treatment, yeah that's radical. Seems only the far right could consider either to be radical, but then the far right tends to be fascist.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
In Europe are they in general violent..? Sorry ,i don't follow European politics at present , I've been busy watching integrity in US politics go to sh**for 4 years now
Yes, they are organized and fight neo nazi scum.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
So being anti fascist makes you radical left? All those people fighting against fascism in WWII were radical left? Let alone its not an actual group? BLM is an actual group, tho, and wasn't much radical about that either....equal treatment, yeah that's radical. Seems only the far right could consider either to be radical, but then the far right tends to be fascist.
No I'm saying the vandalism and violent protest that came from it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No I'm saying the vandalism and violent protest that came from it.
What, you expect no backfire from the poor conditions that cause such? The violence like on either extreme is caused by a handful of folks, not the general movement. It's hopeful for humans that at least there's kickback to the fascism and racism that the right does nothing to discourage. So far the radical right with blowing sh*t up and shooting people....still looks more like our problems aren't with the leftward direction particularly.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That's fine pards.. But if you want to talk American politics just now you will have to understand that we are in the process of killing cockroaches at present.. And we don't really need any help .. We got this...Edit.. You gotta understand something here .. We have a crazy person with a very large brainwashed cult in charge of everything ... Including YOUR safety... Give us a minute to fix this.... We really don't need any back seat drivers at the moment...
:rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What, you expect no backfire from the poor conditions that cause such? The violence like on either extreme is caused by a handful of folks, not the general movement. It's hopeful for humans that at least there's kickback to the fascism and racism that the right does nothing to discourage. So far the radical right with blowing sh*t up and shooting people....still looks more like our problems aren't with the leftward direction particularly.
As I said earlier the alt-right are the biggest problem. I'm just not ready to say BLM/antifa were not a problem. I even hinted with the latter that here we had a situation where the initial cause was a good one but became bad.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As I said earlier the alt-right are the biggest problem. I'm just not ready to say BLM/antifa were not a problem. I even hinted with the latter that here we had a situation where the initial cause was a good one but became bad.
Then there were some alt right doing some of the incendiary work in the early marches like in Minneapolis....

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
The blm movement has only "turned bad" via right wing media.. Rioters aren't blm, rioters are criminals... Blm is colin kaepernick on a knee

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The blm movement has only "turned bad" via right wing media.. Rioters aren't blm, rioters are criminals... Blm is colin kaepernick on a knee
And imagine if Colin had gotten more traction with that, tho....a little can go a long way. Instead the NFL and many fans acted like they had been personally insulted somehow by these particular "employees".

ps Just saw this

kneeling is bad.jpg

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
And imagine if Colin had gotten more traction with that, tho....a little can go a long way. Instead the NFL and many fans acted like they had been personally insulted somehow by these particular "employees".
Exactly.. Another thing .. The nfl has flipped 180 deg. As it becomes obvious what's happening.. And trumplandia digs in its heels and doubles down on stoopid....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis