GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
why is it, that you can't seem to admit that 'radical' is positioned both left and right ? Would you be happier if extreme were used instead ? I have clearly admitted my dislike for both but for some reason you continue to 'crack up' ?
While there are radicals at both ends of the political spectrum, I don't recall any attempted coup by the left after the 2016 election. If you know of any leftist conspiracy theory equivalents to birtherism, pizza-gate, election fraud, etc, etc, I'd love to hear about them. While there are some naturopathic anti-vaccers on the left, anti-science COVID-19 denying anti-maskers seem to be dominated by the right. What would be the left-wing equivalent to white supremacy? Who are the left-wing equivalents to those who shoot up mosques, synagogues and black churches?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
why is it, that you can't seem to admit that 'radical' is positioned both left and right ? Would you be happier if extreme were used instead ? I have clearly admitted my dislike for both but for some reason you continue to 'crack up' ?
Because we don't have a radical left. It certainly isnt the democrats. We more have lunacy on the right, fueled by misinformation and stupidity. Radical left is a stupid phrase the orange monkeys like to throw around....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Because we don't have a radical left. It certainly isnt the democrats. We more have lunacy on the right, fueled by misinformation and stupidity. Radical left is a stupid phrase the orange monkeys like to throw around....
Oh come on. Radical left is the group that wants a single payer health care system.

Honestly, that's not really true. There are some truly radical left people, but we NEVER hear from them. These are the types that want all of us to live in communes and forgo our worldly possessions and live as a one world community. No possessions, no marriage, nothing. These are a tiny faction of the left, but they do exist. However, they don't get news coverage because they don't like violence and are pacifists. Are they radical left? Yep, and I wouldn't want to live in their world. You know the type, the ones that have been to EVERY burning man and own stores where everything is made of hemp. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh come on. Radical left is the group that wants a single payer health care system.

Honestly, that's not really true. There are some truly radical left people, but we NEVER hear from them. These are the types that want all of us to live in communes and forgo our worldly possessions and live as a one world community. No possessions, no marriage, nothing. These are a tiny faction of the left, but they do exist. However, they don't get news coverage because they don't like violence and are pacifists. Are they radical left? Yep, and I wouldn't want to live in their world. You know the type, the ones that have been to EVERY burning man and own stores where everything is made of hemp. :)
Ah the "they exist" but I just can't provide any outstanding evidence of such because they're hidden. I think the answer might be in your sentence "radical left people," meaning "people" and not a group of them, too small to consider a threat like the vague title "radical left."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
While there are radicals at both ends of the political spectrum, I don't recall any attempted coup by the left after the 2016 election. If you know of any leftist conspiracy theory equivalents to birtherism, pizza-gate, election fraud, etc, etc, I'd love to hear about them. While there are some naturopathic anti-vaccers on the left, anti-science COVID-19 denying anti-maskers seem to be dominated by the right. What would be the left-wing equivalent to white supremacy? Who are the left-wing equivalents to those who shoot up mosques, synagogues and black churches?
I think I'd put the BLM/antifa on the list. Somewhere in there was a point to be made: BLM and racial profiling; antifa and their response to the alt-rights fascism. When monuments are getting destroyed and violence in general rises then it seizes to have merit.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Georgia has become the economic hub of the south. The more educated conscientious people from the rest of the south have been migrating there for a while. But, don't get your hopes up too high. There are still plenty of toothless inbred fcks who live there.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
I suppose my favorite president of all time, Jimmy Carter did hail from Georgia. That poor misunderstood soul was a bit too evolved in consciousness back in the 70s ( a bit too evolved for where this country of ours was at that time).

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I suppose my favorite president of all time, Jimmy Carter did hail from Georgia. That poor misunderstood soul was a bit too evolved in consciousness back in the 70s ( a bit too evolved for where this country of ours was at that time).
Remember he had to sell his peanut farm because it would cause issues and possible conflict of interest? I guess that's out the window depending on the party you are in.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I think I'd put the BLM/antifa on the list. Somewhere in there was a point to be made: BLM and racial profiling; antifa and their response to the alt-rights fascism. When monuments are getting destroyed and violence in general rises then it seizes to have merit.
Again, where are the crackpot theories and murders committed by the left/BLM?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Remember he had to sell his peanut farm because it would cause issues and possible conflict of interest? I guess that's out the window depending on the party you are in.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Emoluments schmoluments Clause. If Trump wants to make a little bling on the side than it's ok. - on the G8 Summit being held at Trump's Doral resort:rolleyes:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I have great respect for Carter. Any and all national leaders are forced to compromise their personal integrity at times, but he seemed to compromise less than most, which did not endear him with the establishment. He was a victim of economic circumstances beyond his control and Ted Kennedy undermined him to satisfy his own ambitions.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ah the "they exist" but I just can't provide any outstanding evidence of such because they're hidden. I think the answer might be in your sentence "radical left people," meaning "people" and not a group of them, too small to consider a threat like the vague title "radical left."
Now you're getting it. :)

My point is, the radical left isn't a scary militant thing. Hell, ANTIFA doesn't "technically" exist either. Not an organization, has no leader. Doesn't stop the far right from talking about "them" like "they're" the antithesis of the proud boys.

The only real far left organization I'm really aware of is PETA. I don't pay enough attention to them to really "know" their intentions, but have heard enough to know where they stand. They recently released something saying autism was connected to drinking cow milk. They have their crazies just like the right.

Maybe it just seems like there are more far right groups because they're louder and get more attention?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I have great respect for Carter. Any and all national leaders are forced to compromise their personal integrity at times, but he seemed to compromise less than most, which did not endear him with the establishment. He was a victim of economic circumstances beyond his control and Ted Kennedy undermined him to satisfy his own ambitions.
X2, while he will never be regarded as a 'great' single term prez his administration was the savior of the railroad industry with the Staggers Act. But to me his biggest accomplishments are all the good he has done after his Presidency for I know of no other president that has done more with what that office gave him.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
No, but violence and destroying property is still radical.
Here's the issue though. I do realize some of the destruction of property is the protests after Floyd was killed, but didn't that start to happen AFTER they were trying to be peaceful and started getting harrassed/beaten/gassed by police? I know that didn't happen everywhere, and plenty of protests didn't result in any damage, but in the places it STARTED I was under the impression that it was after trying to be peaceful. Not trying to steer this thread, but it seems this needed clarification.

Now, in many of the places that people just started looting and rioting, no, that's not going to help anything or solve problems. I wouldn't call them left though. Not just by default. That's making a lot of assumptions. Also, left could be just left of center. I doubt these protestors or even the looters were anywhere near FAR left.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
X2, while he will never be regarded as a 'great' single term prez his administration was the savior of the railroad industry with the Staggers Act. But to me his biggest accomplishments are all the good he has done after his Presidency for I know of no other president that has done more with what that office gave him.
Today Jimmy Carter is what all presidents should aspire to be BEFORE becoming president.

Can you imagine what it'd be like having a government full of people that cared for everyone and really wanted the best for the country even though it might not result in their own personal financial gain?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the issue though. I do realize some of the destruction of property is the protests after Floyd was killed, but didn't that start to happen AFTER they were trying to be peaceful and started getting harrassed/beaten/gassed by police? I know that didn't happen everywhere, and plenty of protests didn't result in any damage, but in the places it STARTED I was under the impression that it was after trying to be peaceful. Not trying to steer this thread, but it seems this needed clarification.

Now, in many of the places that people just started looting and rioting, no, that's not going to help anything or solve problems. I wouldn't call them left though. Not just by default. That's making a lot of assumptions. Also, left could be just left of center. I doubt these protestors or even the looters were anywhere near FAR left.
Yeah exactly. They're not a long-term threat. BLM was a reaction to Floyd's death and antifa to the onsimmerbutbubblingoverunderTrump alt-right. Its become a gray area. I'm really not sure. However, I do know Faux was stirring the pot on antifa as a domestic terrorist threat, and I never trust them.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief

At this point , if you are still regurgitating foxnoise , newsmax, trumpian falsehoods you don't have any point ..So it's not worth the effort to argue with fools and the brainwashed...is it not now 100% clear that trump was nothing more than the all time most successful con artist ever and that's about it.. His "art of the deal" genius go to's were breaking existing deals and strong arm Vito Corleone type phone calls...

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
At this point , if you are still regurgitating foxnoise , newsmax, trumpian falsehoods you don't have any point ..
I feel like the smiley face at the end made my intent somewhat clear...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis