What VINYL ONLY Are Ya Listening To? Thread! ;)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Say, that is a mighty nice and clean rack. If only my last girlfriend cared as much about her equipment.:p

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Indeed...

That is a nice setup, Money -- looks very much like my stack in my two-channel room, with the AT-LP120 on top and the other components on shelves below (it's on a Bell'O Audio Tower), concluding with an Onkyo stereo receiver...

I see you're runnin' an Onkyo CD player -- how do you like it?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Indeed...

That is a nice setup, Money -- looks very much like my stack in my two-channel room, with the AT-LP120 on top and the other components on shelves below (it's on a Bell'O Audio Tower), concluding with an Onkyo stereo receiver...

I see you're runnin' an Onkyo CD player -- how do you like it?
Thanks fellas! that AT-LP120 and the Onkyo C7030 are close to 9 years old each. The deck player has a nice smooth sound. I'm using Coaxial out and RCA L/R out. I replaced the TT Cartridge last month plus the headshell.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Say, that is a mighty nice and clean rack. If only my last girlfriend cared as much about her equipment.:p
Yeah bro I feel ya on the girlfriend thing. I had this one who was really nice looking. I remember the first time she took off her clothes her Ditties looked like two shocks hanging :oops:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Nice setup. I had a cheap version of that turntable and it rocked. It drowned in the Sandy storm. :( I hope to find another one with a repeat function. Enjoy!
Dam da bad luck, your way over up in NY!! wow! I'm happy with it, I didn't spend a bunch on it nothing like what i've spent on setups in days gone by. I'm done chasing that last 1%, it does what I need , them RTi's have a nice tone balance to them.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
From last night!
Thrift finds recently Frank Sinatra and Sergio Mendez!
127ECF1C-04FA-4763-92FF-07FB1E03F91B.jpeg
1F2FA426-3C36-4FC2-9DF0-CBF8CF76CD85.jpeg

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just purchased "Classic Hauser" on vinyl from Barnes & Noble, a 2 disc album. I'm bringing attention to it here since it's the best sounding LP I've purchased in the last 50 years, maybe all time. It does have a few, very few, pops; yet, the in focus tone and dimensionality of the recording presents the Master Celloist's performance of major classics more marvelously than ever previously heard.
OIP[1].jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Just purchased "Classic Hauser" on vinyl from Barnes & Noble, a 2 disc album. I'm bringing attention to it here since it's the best sounding LP I've purchased in the last 50 years, maybe all time. It does have a few, very few, pops; yet, the in focus tone and dimensionality of the recording presents the Master Celloist's performance of major classics more marvelously than ever previously heard.View attachment 42316
Hi SS! How much was the vinyl? I might pick it up.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hi SS! How much was the vinyl? I might pick it up.
BTW, I have now also purchased the 24/96 FLAC download from Acoustic Sounds, the CD from Amazon, and an AAC Apple Music download. I thought this particular album would be worth some investment in medium experimentation to get a feel for what process gets the best results from the album. So, far the FLAC is boss.

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Nice setup. I had a cheap version of that turntable and it rocked. It drowned in the Sandy storm. :( I hope to find another one with a repeat function. Enjoy!
What cheap version of the LP120 -- do you mean the LP60? If so, that wasn't really a cheap version of the 120...

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks fellas! that AT-LP120 and the Onkyo C7030 are close to 9 years old each. The deck player has a nice smooth sound. I'm using Coaxial out and RCA L/R out. I replaced the TT Cartridge last month plus the headshell.
I wanted to replace my Marantz CC4001 five disc changer with Onkyo's beautiful six-disc changer (with that awesome green light on the door) because it's been quirky since day one but never got around to it. Love that company's stuff, and it's a shame they're pretty much out of business at this point.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis