What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I ended up buying this after watch the Netflix special on Robert Johnson. I couldn't find my old harp..

1606692376982.png

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Technics ST-C700 Network player+DAC for me bedroom (discontinued/close out sale)..I was eyeing this unit with the trickle down tech from the $$$$ reference unit for a while! Ah man....How beauteous it sounds! how beauteous...
20201130_164347.jpg

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Nice which provider?
Every few years I shop to see what kind of deals I can get (or tell my current provider to see if they want me to stay on). Sprint had some great deals a couple years ago, but their prices went up as coverage stayed the same (second rate in my area). Went back to AT&T and saved a bit (for now) on two lines (phone and tablet) plus internet (no tv, thankyouverymuch!).

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Added two 14" solar tubes to our North- facing living room and one 10" in the laundry. They all replaced existing can lights. They provide artifical light also with integrated fixtures.

Before & afters all taken midday in typical CO sun. I'm excited about being able to have live plants in this room. Everything died before so we had to go all fake plants.

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis