What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Does anyone have a movie they recommend that really is fantastic audio for Atmos? Looking for one with may be lots of effects that highlight the height channels. I have access to AppleTV and Netflix (both have Atmos and 4K). As far as I know Cox doesn't support any 4K/Atmos content. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Tony C.
Also, Mad Max Fury Road.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Does anyone have a movie they recommend that really is fantastic audio for Atmos? Looking for one with may be lots of effects that highlight the height channels. I have access to AppleTV and Netflix (both have Atmos and 4K). As far as I know Cox doesn't support any 4K/Atmos content. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Tony C.
I'm about to cut Cox cable isn't worth the money I'll keep the internet though. ABC, CBS, NBC, all suck! the Media sucks So much Propaganda from the news plus tried of paying to see 60 lawyer commercials on every channel. Who watches the Bachelorette! :rolleyes: so much BS tv. To many cop shows, or doctor bs shows. Then there's that Elephant Dr. Phil who Isn't a Doctor :rolleyes: or Judge Judy yeah okay let's pay Cox 100 bucks a month for bs tv.

Last edited:
V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General

Tony C.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Ender's Game

Midway

Blade Runner 2049

Avengers: Endgame

Last edited:
Tony Cardenas

Tony Cardenas

Junior Audioholic
I'm about to cut Cox cable isn't worth the money I'll keep the internet though. ABC, CBS, NBC, all suck! the Media sucks So much Propaganda from the news plus tried of paying to see 60 lawyer commercials on every channel. Who watches the Bachelorette! :rolleyes: so much BS tv. To many cop shows, or doctor bs shows. Then there's that Elephant Dr. Phil who Isn't a Doctor :rolleyes: or Judge Judy yeah okay let's pay Cox 100 bucks a month for bs tv.
I tend to agree with that. We don't have any other options where we are now to switch unfortunately (Cox only for Internet and TV) - unless we did Dish/sat. The kid channels get used a lot but in terms of what the wife and I watch - it's pretty sparse. We tend to be in Netflix or AppleTV now mostly. We already ditched the landline we had through Cox (cell only) - the only calls we got were telemarketers.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I tend to agree with that. We don't have any other options where we are now to switch unfortunately (Cox only for Internet and TV) - unless we did Dish/sat. The kid channels get used a lot but in terms of what the wife and I watch - it's pretty sparse. We tend to be in Netflix or AppleTV now mostly. We already ditched the landline we had through Cox (cell only) - the only calls we got were telemarketers.
Yep, I'm not gonna pay for the bs Religious channels or them channels where everyone is a cook. It really is horrible, if you google they all get a cut from every dollar that Cox, Satellite Companies charge Consumers. Cox tv gets cut at the end of this month. I put up a over the air antenna for 20 bucks but even than I rarely watch reg tv just use it for live sports. Now Cox does have really good internet service I pay 81 bucks a month.

Tony Cardenas

Tony Cardenas

Junior Audioholic
Yep, I'm not gonna pay for the bs Religious channels or them channels where everyone is a cook. It really is horrible, if you google they all get a cut from every dollar that Cox, Satellite Companies charge Consumers. Cox tv gets cut at the end of this month. I put up a over the air antenna for 20 bucks but even than I rarely watch reg tv just use it for live sports. Now Cox does have really good internet service I pay 81 bucks a month.
Agree - there are like 500 channels and the 1 or 2 that occasionally I want to watch are always "not included in the package." I've been tempted for a long time to cut the TV all together. Their Internet is I have to admit pretty stable (not like I have a choice as they are the only provider in the area). We've been on the 'gigablast' package for about a year now. Never get quite 1Gbps but generally pretty close when I test directly wired to the router (800Mbps-900Mbps).

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Dec 15 2020 release...

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Three episodes of West World, season 3 on Crave. Then dug out Hancock on DVD and had a good chuckle.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Invisible Man. Next is Joker.

All free on cable for a week. o_O:cool:

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Enjoyed "2067" and "Peninsula" last night. Sci Fi and Zombies, thank you very much! Not sure about tonight except to watch the latest "The Mandalorian" episode.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis