What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
So I don't have to get involved with the Xbox or PS5 Debate, just get both. I am really to old to play this many games, but had to get Spiderman

PS5.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Some stuff ordered: Used Monheit DVD-A, New Chris Stapleton CD, Better quality guitar cord and some quality strings.
5C220F15-FB5B-4177-8405-85212EBAD20C.jpeg

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
So I don't have to get involved with the Xbox or PS5 Debate, just get both. I am really to old to play this many games, but had to get Spiderman

View attachment 41648
Too old? Crazy talk. My parents have been gamers since the 70's and haven't even thought about stopping. They're into VR now thanks to my brother.

I'll grab a PS5 too, but I'll wait till Gran Turismo comes out like I've done every other playstation.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
This came in today, I had to order one cause when I went to change out my Cartridge one wire broke off so jumped on Amazon saw I could get just the 4 wires but saw this headshell for a few bucks more with the wires!
9AD2A4BD-4AB2-4D9F-996D-E42D6CC237B8.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Too old? Crazy talk. My parents have been gamers since the 70's and haven't even thought about stopping. They're into VR now thanks to my brother.

I'll grab a PS5 too, but I'll wait till Gran Turismo comes out like I've done every other playstation.
I just like the old Nintendo, Love playing Final Fantasy four. Flying to the moon fighting all those Monsteeeers!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
This came in today, I had to order one cause when I went to change out my Cartridge one wire broke off so jumped on Amazon saw I could get just the 4 wires but saw this headshell for a few bucks more with the wires!
View attachment 41771
I had such luck with this headshell!! I found a NOS original which is the exact same wight as my TT manuals state, so I could be sure about the tone arm's relative mass. Hope you'll be satisfied with yours.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

New amp for my DIY subs. My current crown wasn't a fan of being used with one channel at 2 ohm and another at 4 ohm. So now the XLS1500 will be an 300 wpc 8 ohm amp and this one will be 300 wpc 4ohm.

Doesn't sound like a lot, but 4 of these infinity 12" drivers in each corner works quite well.

Some day they'll be upgraded to 18", but that's a bit down the road.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Today I ordered some acoustics panels from GIK Acoustics (US and EU site) for my home office that I share with my wife. They are really good looking and my transparently nefarious plan is to put some of them (new ones, that is :cool: ) in our living room.

I ordered 6 of the tall-narrow ones and 6 of the square size:

A picture showing the options, except the color of the cloth:
gik impressarium.PNG

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

New amp for my DIY subs. My current crown wasn't a fan of being used with one channel at 2 ohm and another at 4 ohm. So now the XLS1500 will be an 300 wpc 8 ohm amp and this one will be 300 wpc 4ohm.

Doesn't sound like a lot, but 4 of these infinity 12" drivers in each corner works quite well.

Some day they'll be upgraded to 18", but that's a bit down the road.
So what would the XLS do with the 2/4 ohm load?

ps Which Infinity drivers?

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
Finally got freed up at work to start back on the home theater set up this weekend, and my laptop died. Bought a Dell XPS. Reloaded REW and miniDSP software today.

Also picked up this:)
C737B45B-5179-4C41-8EC1-3944EF8C909B.jpeg

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just purchased a Schitt Mani Phono Preamplifier. It's now connected to my 45 year old Sony PS-4750 Turntable running a Shure V15V-MR Cartridge. It's very quiet. Only complaint is the LED which indicates power on is obnoxiously bright and since I'm hyper sensitive to light, it makes me want to vomit, really. So, now I'm waiting on a LightDim sheet to diminish the harsh light.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I just purchased a Schitt Mani Phono Preamplifier. It's now connected to my 45 year old Sony PS-4750 Turntable running a Shure V15V-MR Cartridge. It's very quiet. Only complaint is the LED which indicates power on is obnoxiously bright and since I'm hyper sensitive to light, it makes me want to vomit, really. So, now I'm waiting on a LightDim sheet to diminish the harsh light.
haven't you got any electrical tape in your house ?

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
haven't you got any electrical tape in your house ?
I've got plenty; but, I decided to go the LIghtDim sheet route to dim rather than eliminate the light. The LIghtDim static cling sheets also look nicer. I might even install it within the preamp instead of on exterior.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I just ordered a set of Hotchkis sway bars for my car as well as new, sturdier endlinks from Voodoo13. Thanks to Black Friday sales I saved over $120!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I just ordered a set of Hotchkis sway bars for my car as well as new, sturdier endlinks from Voodoo13. Thanks to Black Friday sales I saved over $120!
Is that a good Hotchkis or a bad Hotchkis?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis