GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Why can't people go through life without needing someone to tell them what they should and shouldn't do? People shouldn't need a nanny when they're adults but, here we are.
Because people can't agree on what we should and shouldn't do!

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I never thought about that - probably because I've never seen one of your long-ass, vote-for-the-president-and-dog-catcher ballots. But, it makes sense - if you're gonna steal the presidency, why not take the senate, too!?
all that involves is basic math formulation + common sense thought.. that's trumps waterloo , when people start thinking and quit giving dog whistles their attention...

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The Pfizer vaccine data shows it to be more than 90% effective. Announced this morning:
Irv, thanks for posting that press release. It looks like very good news.
  • Vaccine candidate was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis.

"More than 90% effective" speaks for itself. This is excellent news.

• Analysis evaluated 94 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in trial participants.

At the time of analysis, there were 94 cases of Covid-19. The trial is still blinded, but the Data & Safety Monitoring Committee learned who among those 94 cases were vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.

• Study enrolled 43,538 participants, with 42% having diverse backgrounds, and no serious safety concerns have been observed; Safety and additional efficacy data continue to be collected.

No serious safety concerns have been observed. This is in the entire trial so far, not just the 94 who became infected. Again, this is excellent news.

• Submission for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) planned for soon after the required safety milestone is achieved, which is currently expected to occur in the third week of November.

The data, so far, is good enough to ask the FDA for Emergency Use Authorization. This is temporary approval, pending final analysis.

• Clinical trial to continue through to final analysis at 164 confirmed cases in order to collect further data and characterize the vaccine candidate’s performance against other study endpoints.

The trial will continue until there are 164 cases of Covid-19.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Who the f#%k would plan this? Same outfits that plan obsolescence. There is nothing new under the sun folks. Things are not discovered or invented, they are simply recycled and brought back online. No religion was ever invented "out of love". It's all about control. It's easier to control peoples' bodies when you already control their hearts and minds. Their is always a contingency plan. They placed two "parties" in front of us and it doesn't matter which one gets your vote. The numbers don't lie, politicians do. So, you are given what you think is a choice, but it is still going to go down their way. Humans are and always have been a commodity. That is why they no longer use the word "people". They like the words "consumers" and "markets". They are only concerned with corporate profits. If the chickens start clucking too loudly, you put em' in a tin shed and feed em' so many growth hormones they can't stand on their two feet anymore. Makes em' easier to catch come slaughter time. Beware any outfit that wants to build a wall around you. It is probably meant to keep you in rather than keep anything out. If things goes wrong and the chickens keep clucking, you release a "pandemic." They can't very well rise up if they are too scared to leave their homes. Do the math folks and get an accounting of all the pricks who left their post before this went down. Why, you'd think they knew something was coming. Run the numbers. Every horrible world event made some small group of selfish f#%kers an obscene amount of money while at the same time taking away rights and freedoms from the rest of the populace. You don't have to go too far back to see it. Take WWII and 9/11. The 50's and 2,000's took steps backward, not forward. But, it is what it is and I'm not going to stress about it too much. I think I have more years behind me than in front of me and I've already wasted too many of them. Damn you youth! It really is wasted on the young, who knew? What I need to do is get more f#%kin' coffee right now. Oh, almost forgot the thread topic. Funny how quickly a for-profit healthcare system can come up with a vaccine to combat a worldwide health crisis. You would have thought they could have worked as hard during the AIDS crisis. But, some think that HIV was killing all of the right people until some guys got it and blamed their dentist or a blood transfusion. Now, they just cover up AIDS diagnoses here and no vaccine in sight. So, did they actually engineer the coronavirus. No, they didn't invent it, but they did manipulate it. It's scary how much damage a common cold virus and a coked up horses ass can do when released out into the wild. Oh yeah, Free Will?!!! And I thought Free Love was an outdated concept. :p

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Note that the Pfizer vaccine I just posted about requires two doses, and that the 90%+ effectiveness isn't achieved until one month after the second dose. 2021 will be a COVID year too.
Minor correction:

The >90% efficacy is achieved 7 days after the second dose, 28 days after the first dose.

Your conclusion that 2021 will be a Covid year is still probably right. It's not vaccines that will save us, it's vaccinations. How much of the herd must be immunized before we see herd immunity? At this point, we still don't know.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Taxpayers payin' for the research that corporations will profit from with no payback is an old scam. But, what else is f#%kin' new? I swear, they put a greedy germ in the Polio vaccine so many years ago. I hate to think what they put in this one.:eek:

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Don't worry folks, POTUS-elect Harris, oooops I mean Biden, just declared a new Coronavirus Task Force, all is groovy! :rolleyes:

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
They only kill presidents who f#%k with the money and Biden ain't goin' there. He bought extra insurance when he picked Harris. Kinda' said " I dare you to shoot me."

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
They only kill presidents who f#%k with the money and Biden ain't goin' there. He bought extra insurance when he picked Harris. Kinda' said " I dare you to shoot me."
Reminded me of this. Granted, this was before Obama.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Don't worry folks, POTUS-elect Harris, oooops I mean Biden, just declared a new Coronavirus Task Force, all is groovy! :rolleyes:
This is very good news for Americans that Biden, in stark contrast to Trump, takes this very seriously. With a re-election of Trump as President tens of thousands Americans more would have died unnecessarily.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is very good news for Americans that Biden, in stark contrast to Trump, takes this very seriously. With a re-election of Trump as President tens of thousands Americans more would have died unnecessarily.
and when Biden opens the borders a flood of sick people and criminals will pour in an tens of thousands of Americans will die unnecessarily.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
It's good news for shareholders anyway. :rolleyes: All is going according to plan. Rome wasn't built in a day and the United Corporations of America still need a few more minutes to consolidate all of the wealth and power.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
and when Biden opens the borders a flood of sick people and criminals will pour in an tens of thousands of Americans will die unnecessarily.
lets hope and pray you're wrong on both counts !

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I know many on here don't like the guy (Crowder) but this is hoo-larious.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
tens of thousands? Please, over 600,000 people die of heart disease every year in the USA. You wanna' f#%kin' talk about unnecessary?:rolleyes:

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Taxpayers payin' for the research that corporations will profit from with no payback is an old scam. But, what else is f#%kin' new? I swear, they put a greedy germ in the Polio vaccine so many years ago. I hate to think what they put in this one.:eek:
As much as I'm no friend of the big pharma companies, the most likely scenario is that without the governments stepping in to fund manufacturing and purchasing ahead of efficacy results we probably wouldn't get viable candidate COVID19 vaccines in anything like the timeframe we're seeing. It doesn't look like a scam, it looks like an emergency. Worse, compared to drugs for curing or treating diseases the vaccine market is small. We're talking in the range of $50B versus $1T. Antibiotics have the same financial free-market investment challenges. Sometimes you need companies to act like they're an arm of the government, and when you do it costs extra.

I can't help but wonder why Pfizer stock was up 15% earlier today. They're not going to make that much on their vaccine, not compared to their corporate revenue and profits, so it looks weird.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Would have been nice had the Reagan administration seen the AIDS epidemic as an emergency. It was a sure and painful death for anyone who came into contact with HIV back then. Still no vaccine in sight .:rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis