T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
So my 11-year-old daughter complained of a stomachache at school. They put her in a quarantine room and the nurse went in and did a check up wearing a full body suit. Scared the crap out of my daughter, she was crying when I went to pick her up. That is effing ridiculous!

That’s the dumb poop that makes me want to homeschool my kid

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Well, an update. Tonight I happens to see an Pennsylvanian official talking and reported during the conversation that a Republican male was caught trying to vote using his dead mother's ballot. So, it seems that the republicans tried and failed. The system was better and he was caught.
Unfortunately I didn't catch which county and when it happened.
There you go, someone trying to vote in the name of a dead person but caught.
I suppose her voter registration was not removed her son or, the system is modernized to check state death records frequently enough.
But I am sure the son didn't register her after she died.
there's never been a successful instance of *widespread* voter fraud... if there had been we'd all know about it...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
So my 11-year-old daughter complained of a stomachache at school. They put her in a quarantine room and the nurse went in and did a check up wearing a full body suit. Scared the crap out of my daughter, she was crying when I went to pick her up. That is effing ridiculous!

that's a legit point.. i bet the nurse wasn't happy about having to do that either

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

I get being cautious, but for a stomach ache?

If she was coughing, sneezing and had a fever sure.

My 3 yo son is coughing and sneezing his head off today. Is it COVID? Doubt it since we don't go anywhere, but who knows? They did see their cousins for the first time during the weekend so I guess it's possible.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
You have one example and that proves the Republicans are all trying to cheat? Wow. Just wow.

Actually, you missed the whole conversation I responded to Tank

ps. Actually I didn't say Republicans, did I? I did say a male Republican.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

there's never been a successful instance of *widespread* voter fraud... if there had been we'd all know about it...
Well, there was an attempt I think in 2018, caught, and the county had a do-over election. On the East coast, perhaps NC or SC?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

.... I would imagine and employee could easily attempt to return mail in ballots with whatever votes they chose.
Only if the person gets mail there, not at her usual home in which case the nurse would not get a chance to manipulate the vote, but that is not a dead person and it is also a crime, of course. Lots to lose for that person doing it.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
How would the nurse know if she didn't have the virus itself?
It’s a silly overreaction. A face mask and maybe some sterile gloves. Hospitals don’t even act like that, I’m fine with modeling best practices but acting like a lunatic doesn’t help anyone.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
What I’m more worried about are the living in convalescent homes. I would imagine and employee could easily attempt to return mail in ballots with whatever votes they chose.
And if they get caught they go to federal prison for years. Is anyone really that dumb to take that risk to change a few votes out of millions?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
And if they get caught they go to federal prison for years. Is anyone really that dumb to take that risk to change a few votes out of millions?
Wow!!!

please never underestimate people’s capacity for stupidity

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Wow!!!

The moment I think the bar for stupid is as as it could possibly there is always a moron around the corner saying "hold my beer".

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Wow!!!

No one should ever underestimate the government's propensity to pursue people for non-violent crimes and prosecute for ridiculous sentences:

Can you imagine what would happen to some assisted living home employee illegally filling out a number of mail-in ballots?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
No one should ever underestimate the government's propensity to pursue people for non-violent crimes and prosecute for ridiculous sentences:

Can you imagine what would happen to some assisted living home employee illegally filling out a number of mail-in ballots?
I have never heard of that case and just did a brief multi source review of it. That’s a tough one, ignorance of the law is no excuse and she has no way of proving what she knew or didn’t know, thought crime. That said five years is quite a bit for casting a vote in person using your own identity, it’s not like she was trying to vote for other people or dead people.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I have never heard of that case and just did a brief multi source review of it. That’s a tough one, ignorance of the law is no excuse and she has no way of proving what she knew or didn’t know, thought crime. That said five years is quite a bit for casting a vote in person using your own identity, it’s not like she was trying to vote for other people or dead people.
A sentence of five years. And you're worried about assisted living home employees committing multiple acts of voting fraud. But my post was dumb. Uh huh.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Well, there was an attempt I think in 2018, caught, and the county had a do-over election. On the East coast, perhaps NC or SC?
might have been an attempt ,, but outright (widespread) voter fraud can't be done here.. too big a conspiracy .. and every reporter in the world wants to be the next Bob Woodward... that's why the Biden/ Ukraine stuff is ridiculous..the thought that *every* reporter in the world (with right wing basement bloggers being the exception) would give up a sure pulitzer and eternal stardom to illegally conspire to get a dem elected is sheer lunacy.. but that never stops conspiracy theory folks from thinking it...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
How would the nurse know if she didn't have the virus itself?
not sure i follow .. the nurse probably has to put on the protection as a requirement from the board of health ,, i would think that any kind of "flu like" symptom would mandate it .. but that's just a guess

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

not sure i follow .. the nurse probably has to put on the protection as a requirement from the board of health ,, i would think that any kind of "flu like" symptom would mandate it .. but that's just a guess
That was a discussion above about a nurse in full virus battle gear examining a young child in school who had a stomach ache, and how she was over dressed was the comment posted, frightened the child. Too many nurses have died to this virus who apparently didn't dress up enough, more or less my point. :)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
That was a discussion above about a nurse in full virus battle gear examining a young child in school who had a stomach ache, and how she was over dressed was the comment posted, frightened the child. Too many nurses have died to this virus who apparently didn't dress up enough, more or less my point. :)
i saw that .. i would assume , like i posted b4 , that it's probably required by the board of health locally .. we've all seen film of those drive up covid testing places were everybody that's working has the "space suits" on.. it's to protect healthcare workers , my guess is that the nurse didn't want to get reprimanded in event the girl did have covid..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis