Audioholic Warlord
My last Muscle car. #880/1500 Sublime
FB_IMG_1603030324598.jpg

FB_IMG_1603030338902.jpg

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
No we were talking about your Camaro yesterday and it popped up on my Facebook page this morning I figured I'd posted in case you never seen it I've never owned a Camaro I've had Trans Am's Firebirds Chevelles Buicks to many to list really but never Camaro
They’re all pretty fun really. When I was about 6, I knew I wanted a first gen camaro. Long story short, the guy I bought this one from already as it sold. I UNsold it from the other guy, and he sold it to me lol. It’s my first, and I’d be dumb to sell it. Too damn fun anyway!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Perhaps you spend too much time in the car forum :p
R...........I............G............H...........T. :D

Actually I’m not a “car” guy - never spent time on car forums. Only thing I care about with cars is Reliability/Safety since they “all sound the same!” Haha. :eek: :D

Well, I guess the Mark Levinson in the Lexus is better than the JBL in the Toyota. But when the road noise is 55dB, who cares? :D

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
R...........I............G............H...........T. :D

Actually I’m not a “car” guy - never spent time on car forums. Only thing I care about with cars is Reliability/Safety since they “all sound the same!” Haha. :eek: :D

Well, I guess the Mark Levinson in the Lexus is better than the JBL in the Toyota. But when the road noise is 55dB, who cares? :D
AWD is my only requirement on cars. Gotta get places. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
AWD is my only requirement on cars. Gotta get places. :)
Back when I was rich and famous I would buy a new car or truck about every 3 to 4 years. I mean new not used new, Motorcycles also. Now I try to keep one as long as I can. I could have over 200K if I hadn't wasted all my money on Vehicles. But if money was No object yeah why not. What J Leno got? Seinfeld got? between the two of them dude's crazy mad I tell ya.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I thought you looked familiar. I loved you in that Broadway show. Or, was is a movie? No, a TV show! Wait, who the f#%k are you, again?o_O

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis