What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I still have Universal's DTS DVD edition of this; actually watched it recently...

Picture quality is pretty soft and poor, and now, years later in the surround sound world, the DTS track -- once commended for its wall-shaking prowess during the launch sequence, like Jurassic Park's famous T-Rex stomping -- the audio doesn't quite wow.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Re-Watch; Original Black-and-White Cut of

Ah the original Night of the Living Dead. Filmed in and around Pittsburgh in the late 60s. It was released in 1968. A cameo by Bill Cardille AKA Chilli Billie Cardillie host of the local horror tv show Chiller Theatre. Growing up in the Burgh I used to watch it every Saturday night. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
LMAO! lolo so I'm up watching CBS news, they show this dude walking back and fourth
on his cellphone waiting for the bus in NYC. Well bunch of other people also waiting on the bus. So he stops walking back and forth for like 5 seconds lololo all of a sudden dude falls through the sidewalk!! lolol, on top of that at the bottom of the hole waiting for him are lolol, a bunch of Rats! Talk about a bad day huh. Sorry man, I feel for the guy and all but seeing that actually happen was some of the funniest sh$t I've seen! You can't make this sh$t up I tell ya. lolo

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis