My Brother to Receive Knighthood from the Queen.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
My brother Paul was honored this weekend in this years Queens Birthday honors. This were announced late this year because of Covid -19. He and his wife will be known as Sir Paul and Lady Carter.

He is being honored for his many years of public service.

Along with his public service he has built up a significant real estate empire. He is also one of the UK's most celebrated vintage car racing aces, both on the race track and in long distance rallies. For instance he came in third in the re enactment of the 100 year anniversary of great Beijing to Paris Race. He raced a 1930s Bentley Derby. He has three vintage Bentley's in racing condition and other interesting cars. He is currently restoring a rare vintage Porsche. So he leads an interesting life to say the least of it.

I pretty sure that this pandemic will preclude my wife and I attending his investiture.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
My brother Paul was honored this weekend in this years Queens Birthday honors. This were announced late this year because of Covid -19. He and his wife will be known as Sir Paul and Lady Carter.

Along with his public service he has built up a significant real estate empire. He is also one of the UK's most celebrated vintage car racing aces, both on the race track and in long distance rallies. For instance he came in third in the re enactment of the 100 year anniversary of great Beijing to Paris Race. He raced a 1930s Bentley Derby. He has three vintage Bentley's in racing condition and other interesting cars. He is currently restoring a rare vintage Porsche. So he leads an interesting life to say the least of it.

I pretty sure that this pandemic will preclude my wife and I attending his investiture.
Very cool!

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Very cool hope he gets to try out the Queen Mother’s Macintosh amp collection that would be a bonus .

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

That is something the family can talk about for generations. :)

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
That is super impressive, wow!!!

One of my family members is receiving accolades as well. My Cat, Milo, is getting the Medal of Valor award from President Trump. Last year, Milo deterred the President from eating a fried chicken leg in a local Dallas eatery, by accidentally coughing up a fur-ball on the President. It turns out that the Fried chicken leg wasn't cooked enough, and had salmonella that sickened other customers that day. My cat is a hero!!!

Guiria

Guiria

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations to your brother. It’s always nice to see credit being given where credit is due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis