NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
You know how they say, "we've all been there"?

The waiting is pure hell mixed with having your @ss being tickled with a feather.
Yeah, I feel like it's even worse because I've been working from home for near on 6 months at this point!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, I feel like it's even worse because I've been working from home for near on 6 months at this point!
In order for me to get my hands on USED Salks, the logistics took about that long. That was 7 years ago. I still tell SWMBO to put her hands in her pockets when she uses one of the ST's as a hand rest.

You're gonna have a lot of fun with those when they get there.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
6 months. Newbie. I'm at 4.5 years of working from home. Granted, the last 7 months have been a bit...different.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
OMG guys, we're at 75/87% (final assembly finished/final inspection finished) for the mains/center. I'm in the home stretch now!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
6 months. Newbie. I'm at 4.5 years of working from home. Granted, the last 7 months have been a bit...different.
I think I'd lose my mind, but I guess that would all depend on the type of work.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think I'd lose my mind, but I guess that would all depend on the type of work.
Honestly, I work on a computer all day. Doesn't matter where it is, the work is the same.

The difference is that if I want to go get a snack, 10 seconds. I want to "walk to work", 10 seconds. I want to veg out and watch TV for 30 min just to calm my brain, no problem.

Listen to loud music that might be offensive in an office environment? No problem.

Working at home is awesome and I refuse to work in an office ever again...at least, doing what I do now. People bothered me wayy too much when I was in an office.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Honestly, I work on a computer all day. Doesn't matter where it is, the work is the same.

The difference is that if I want to go get a snack, 10 seconds. I want to "walk to work", 10 seconds. I want to veg out and watch TV for 30 min just to calm my brain, no problem.

Listen to loud music that might be offensive in an office environment? No problem.

Working at home is awesome and I refuse to work in an office ever again...at least, doing what I do now. People bothered me wayy too much when I was in an office.
What do you do again?

There's only so much I can do when working remotely. It is not that easy to monitor an accelerator complex from home! lol

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
What do you do again?

There's only so much I can do when working remotely. It is not that easy to monitor an accelerator complex from home! lol
Well, the fancy title is "Technical pre-sales engineer" which is fancy for "guy who gets paid to know things and help sell services". My company does device management for other companies. Think mobile phones, PCs and such.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
That's just packing and shipping left, huh? ;)

Still thinking of driving out to pick up yourself? :p

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
That's just packing and shipping left, huh? ;)

Still thinking of driving out to pick up yourself? :p
Yup, just packing and shipping! I'd love to, but I think I am just going to have them delivered and take off a few days afterwards to get them all set up and enjoy them.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
And they've shipped! Shipping cost insured was only $221. Now I'm just waiting for the freight company to call and schedule the delivery.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats first time seeing this thread. Lots of pics from every angle is needed. Blissful listening.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Delivery scheduled for tomorrow!
Don't forget to make certain you have everything you need in place from Snacks to Beer and Whiskey, buffing cloths and cotton gloves... :) And whatever you do, don't go to the bathroom until after you receive them... cos that's when they'll show up. :p

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Don't forget to make certain you have everything you need in place from Snacks to Beer and Whiskey, buffing cloths and cotton gloves... :) And whatever you do, don't go to the bathroom until after you receive them... cos that's when they'll show up. :p
I requested that the driver call me first. :) I've always got microfiber towels on hand.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis