Justice R G B died, very sad

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
and? forget what about Reagan? He's a little war off the books in Ecuador and Honduras?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
and? forget what about Reagan? He's a little war off the books in Ecuador and Honduras?
Dude, was just my Opinion of her. Nothing more nothing less getting into a Debate of this woman's life isn't something I could really care about. She was very old Very frail she Should have Retired to enjoy the rest of her life in peace. But No She loved being called RGB. But your throwing out Accusations at me personally about me not reading or Catching up on the latest and greatest of what's going on in the news. Do You know me Personally? Have you ever met me in person? No you haven't so maybe just because you didn't like or find my Opinion of this woman informative or Based on actual facts. I could really care less. With that said you have a good day. Just a note how do you even know if what I posted up wasn't just to see if anyone would take the "bait" in the first place? this being the internet and all far as anyone knows I could be A Trump supporter or a Backer of Sleepy Joe Double agent? lolo

Last edited:
T

trochetier

Audioholic
Surprising how many mal-informed, mean spirited, idiots feel a need to make stupid comments on such as sad occasion. She was a great jurist PERIOD.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Surprising how many mal-informed, mean spirited, idiots feel a need to make stupid comments on such as sad occasion. She was a great jurist PERIOD.
That’s a fact, many of her beliefs were far left of her decisions.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
SCOTUS opinions https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/opinions.aspx and sometimes SCOTUS blog.
Just a note, on one of my post I stated that RGB lead a wonderful life of her service to our country. Do I need to know about her personally? Not! I've never met her in person. But do I need to know everything about her? No not really. As for me being a mean person because I stated she should have been removed and or retired? You see here's the thing about the internet, That statement as I was Typing it down was ment as a Complement, she was old, Ill health and frail she could have retired to enjoy the rest of her life in peace. You know like to stop and smell the roses kind of thing. But no she choose to die on the job so to speak her choice. Maybe she Really liked being called the Famous RBG like that Rapper dude. Just because someone is Older or has more money or Status doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. Some love power and will Go to their deathbed trying to keep it. Remember it's just a Opinion nothing more nothing less. Cheers!

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I heard a Supreme Court joke, it was RUTHless.
@TankTop5, lmao, oh no you didn't! :D Yep life goes on huh. Have a good one bro. Gotta watch your 6 on AH. Some members believe everything on the internet is Mean spirited, nasty people. Dam wish I could read minds like that. Cheers!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
@TankTop5, lmao, oh no you didn't! :D Yep life goes on huh. Have a good one bro. Gotta watch your 6 on AH. Some members believe everything on the internet is Mean spirited, nasty people. Dam wish I could read minds like that. Cheers!
I miss the days when you could poke fun at everything and it was all fair game.
That said regardless of politics she is a woman that deserves respect. In the same breath she was encouraged to retire during Obama when he could appoint a younger healthier justice to replace her and she refused knowing she had very poor health.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Trump has reportedly called fallen soldiers suckers and losers.

Yeah what a ASSHAT huh? Uncle Trump doesn't know what his left hand or right hand is doing All the time. Was going to say most of the time. But he has had enough time in office to know better by now. Just a Greedy power Monger just like the last ten before him, time for him go!! God help us, If Sleepy Joe wins, who may be coming into The White House! Politicians man, everyone of them are about the Money and Power! The Powers be huh? Is what it is. Eisenhower " "Ike" the last good president we had to bad I wasn't born then.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Eisenhower "Ike" the last good president we had to bad I wasn't born then.
The only thing Eisenhower had that all more recent presidents didn't have is that he left office 60 years ago, in 1960. Sixty years is long enough for those hot political issues of the day to fade. And 60 years gives a lot of politicians who had axes to grind during those days, time to die off. Give those other presidents 60 years time and we'll see how good or bad they look.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The only thing Eisenhower had that all more recent presidents didn't have is that he left office 60 years ago, in 1960. Sixty years gives a lot of those hot political issues of the day time to fade. And 60 years gives a lot of politicians who had axes to grind during those days, time to die off. Give those other presidents 60 years time and we'll see how good or bad they look.
Last True War Hero! of a President besides JFK. Oh but wait CIA, Mafia aka "Carlos Marcello" or the Russians had him assassinated. JFK that is, sad day for out Nation it was. Why is it the good leaders get Assassinated? JFK, MLK AL? man! The Powers be for real huh? There's the Law and than there's the LAW! Guess it really isn't about Black and White after all.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Last True War Hero! of a President besides JFK.
There is no question that Ike's work as Supreme Allied Commander in North Africa and Europe directly led to defeating Germany. (We're talking about USA politics, so I won't say anything about the Soviet Union's larger role in defeating Germany.) Ike was an outstanding general and diplomat during WWII. As a politician during the 1950s, he was not nearly as good.

For example, he's given credit for warning the country, during his farewell speech, about the dangers from the growing power of the Military/Industrial Complex during the Cold War. But he also was responsible for the rapid growth of the M/I Complex during his 8 years in office.

When Ike took office in 1952, he failed to say anything to criticize Joe McCarthy's reign of terror in Washington. He got that wrong.

When his own Vice President Tricky D!ck Nixon ran for president in 1960, Ike was (much later) given credit for never endorsing Tricky D!ck. He got that right.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
There is no question that Ike's work as Supreme Allied Commander in North Africa and Europe directly led to defeating Germany. (We're talking about USA politics, so I won't say anything about the Soviet Union's larger role in defeating Germany.) Ike was an outstanding general and diplomat during WWII. As a politician during the 1950s, he was not nearly as good.

For example, he's given credit for warning the country, during his farewell speech, about the dangers from the growing power of the Military/Industrial Complex during the Cold War. But he also was responsible for the rapid growth of the M/I Complex during his 8 years in office.

When Ike took office in 1952, he failed to say anything to criticize Joe McCarthy's reign of terror in Washington. He got that wrong.

When his own Vice President Tricky D!ck Nixon ran for president in 1960, Ike was (much later) given credit for never endorsing Tricky D!ck. He got that right.
I went back to read your post Bad habit I got of not reading all the way through my bad @Swerd, As you know someone Presidents are only as good as their cabinet. Just how much is kept from their knowledge of knowing what's really going on. I sure every President gets lied to by their Cabinet members that they picked.

Edit: What is it with AH autocorrect? I keep having to go back and edit!! I didn't put "He" had to edit that out. AH autocorrect sucks!!

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Oh but wait CIA, Mafia aka "Carlos Marcello" or the Russians had him assassinated. JFK that is, sad day for out Nation it was.
Don't start with those conspiracy theories. The thing about all conspiracy theories is that there isn't a single shred of evidence to support them, and there's also absolutely no evidence against them.

If the Mafia had anything to do with it, we'll probably never know. But if the Soviet Union had anything to do with it, we should have found numerous files in Moscow after 1990. Like all dictatorial bureaucracies, they kept abundant detailed records of all their dirty deeds. We did look. We found references to that sad sack Oswald when he went to the USSR, but they also thought he was good for nothing, and sent him back. We found nothing whatsoever about the Russians sending Oswald or anyone else to assassinate JFK.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis