Status
Not open for further replies.
pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Trump and his tarrifs is bound to tear up the US Canada relationship that we enjoyed with one a other. No other president in the history of US has divided the US so decisively or has alienated the US from the rest of the world. Trump, you are the world's biggest f?cktard and you will go down in history as such. Thankfully, we Canadians and the rest of the G7 will be able to patch up the relationship up with the US once your dumb f?ckin ass is sitting behind bars for cheating your own country out of money..
Lardass criminal Donnie won 2016 by tiny margins in blue states (10,000 votes in Michigan, etc). Such a thing cannot happen this year. It was also a very favorable situation for Donnie thanks to Bernard Sanders. Bernard split the democratic party and literally handed it to Donnie on a silver platter (All the butthurt Bernie bros sat home on election day). Speaking of black folks, they were sleeping on it too because it was not Obammymammy anymore. So, Bernard bros and black folks fcked everyone in 2016 and also got what they deserved.

But, things are different this year.

Four years later (coupla days ago), i saw some highlights of the dem convention and i noticed a whole buncha republicans talking there. I was confused for a minute if it was the dem or republican convention. A red state like Arizona is a swing state this year. Even Texas may be a swing state this year. Heck, even my elderly christian conservative parents who've never voted democrat ever in their lives say they are not voting republican this year.

So, as for you Canadian, yes, a significant chunk of my fellow countrymen are very shortsighted and gullible. But, i hope a whiff of common sense hits them this year on election day.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I shrank it enough to load here. Image quality has taken some hits, but you can still read it.
1598537420760.png

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, that was good. So was

¡NO HABLA ESPAÑOL!

I wonder if anyone at the White House has dialed 1-210-942-7463 yet.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, that was good. So was

¡NO HABLA ESPAÑOL!

I wonder if anyone at the White House has dialed 1-210-942-7463 yet.
Of course it's a San Antonio number...we've got so many lawyer adds here it's silly.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Joe Biden is a f****** MUMMY that they wheeled about sitting in front of disgusting rap artist Cardi(smelly sushi)B and violent activists and he just nods yes. A vote for Biden is a vote for Sanders. It will mean the end of the United States permanently I know some of you people here would like that but as a hard-working white American, I don't want change. Would you really want kamala harris running the country with AOC, the sushi, Bernie, Warren, and jessie jackson. Open borders, medicare and ss for illegals. If you don't think it will really happen you are lost. Two cities have defunded the police and York City cut 1 billion dollars from the NYPD budget. Look what has happened to all the democrat-run cities. They have turned into complete bankrupt shitholes. The Democrats will do that to the country. If you don't think it's happening wake up
Idiots like you believing a man who has provenly lied over 20,000 times in his 4 years will be the end of the US. Go stick your head in the sand until you realize you have no social security and no health care.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Idiots like you believing a man who has provenly lied over 20,000 times in his 4 years will be the end of the US. Go stick your head in the sand until you realize you have no social security and no health care.
My grandma is clueless. She "likes Trump" and has no reason. I asked. There isn't one. Wonder how she'll feel when he cuts social security and Medicare which would literally leave her penniless and without healthcare. I don't get it.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
My grandma is clueless. She "likes Trump" and has no reason. I asked. There isn't one. Wonder how she'll feel when he cuts social security and Medicare which would literally leave her penniless and without healthcare. I don't get it.
But, but, but... Camel Harris isn't a real US citizen! Just like Obama! :rolleyes:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Did you ask that question of her?
Do those people believe he would not eliminate it?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Did you ask that question of her?
Do those people believe he would not eliminate it?
I haven't talked to her about it since he said it. I try to avoid politics with that stuff of the family. She's a sweet old lady, but like a lot of people, has no clue what they're voting for other than "he's a republican".

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I haven't talked to her about it since he said it. I try to avoid politics with that stuff of the family. She's a sweet old lady, but like a lot of people, has no clue what they're voting for other than "he's a republican".
That happens here in Canada too where they vote for the party regardless of the leader. That to me is the dumbest thing to do and IHO spoils a ballet.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
People are shocked that Trump thinks soldiers who have died fighting for our country are 'suckers' and 'losers'. :mad:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/democrat-veterans-trump-military-service-disparagement-408921

Really? Where have they been the last 4 years? 'Bone Spur' Boy treats the military like trash and just a means to an end. Just ask his former Chief-of-Staff Gen. John Kelly and Gen. James Mattis, his former Defense Secretary.

There's a reason they're 'former' officials in his cabinet. They saw first-hand his day-to-day 'eff up's and his disdain for the military as a whole and left in disgust.

Or have we forgotten his bile towards John McCain, a decorated officer and POW, too?

The man has no shame.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Lardass criminal Donnie won 2016 by tiny margins in blue states (10,000 votes in Michigan, etc). Such a thing cannot happen this year. It was also a very favorable situation for Donnie thanks to Bernard Sanders. Bernard split the democratic party and literally handed it to Donnie on a silver platter (All the butthurt Bernie bros sat home on election day). Speaking of black folks, they were sleeping on it too because it was not Obammymammy anymore. So, Bernard bros and black folks fcked everyone in 2016 and also got what they deserved.

But, things are different this year.

Four years later (coupla days ago), i saw some highlights of the dem convention and i noticed a whole buncha republicans talking there. I was confused for a minute if it was the dem or republican convention. A red state like Arizona is a swing state this year. Even Texas may be a swing state this year. Heck, even my elderly christian conservative parents who've never voted democrat ever in their lives say they are not voting republican this year.

So, as for you Canadian, yes, a significant chunk of my fellow countrymen are very shortsighted and gullible. But, i hope a whiff of common sense hits them this year on election day.
You're blaming everyone but the one person who could have won the last election, but didn't- Hillary Clinton. If she had been a great candidate and perceived as what the country needs, she would have won by a wide margin. All of "The Russians hacked the election" BS is just that- BS. Obama said it himself, when it was said that they were trying to alter the election- our voting process is too decentralized to hack. The thing that could have been changed is the minds of stupid, gullible & lazy voters by flooding social media with propaganda that may have seemed plausible, but they didn't bother to check into it. It also falls squarely on the head of Facebook and the other social media platforms for not looking at the info and the sources but they're politically slanted, so they were victims of the BS, too. They hate followers of Trump as much as anyone, but Trump. They regularly block people, threads and comments that go against their agenda and I'm posting this as someone who thinks that social media has led to the destruction of civility in this country. People have ended friendships and some have died because others acted on their anger- this needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis