What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I feel like Bruce is just making his own movies again under a different title. I haven't seen this, but Hostage was already a great movie, which I did not expect.
To be honest, I'm growing tired of his phoned-in, cliched performances...in every role, he makes the same facial gestures, the same smirks, the same glances. Long gone are the Die Hard, Armageddon and Mercury Rising days; this guy is a shadowy silhouette of his former self, evidenced by these direct-to-video Lionsgate releases.

I only rent them because there's, well, nothing else out at the Redbox kiosk and we're looking for something new to watch...

I didn't actually see Survive the Night yet, but I'm not expecting much.

Trophykage

Trophykage

Audioholic Intern
Just finished watching The Last Samurai, and now ima finish getting caught up with Black Clover. Been on a Japanese kick since I started playing Ghost of Tsushima.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe will watch a movie with Olivia De Havilland in it. Have a few in my collection. Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Gone With the Wind, Airport '77, Anthony Adverse, The Snake Pit, The Dark Mirror, Murder Is Easy.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Last night 3D coolness
Sharks 3D looked fantastic. A+
XMen Days of future past 3D B+ Movie itself B-

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe will watch a movie with Olivia De Havilland in it. Have a few in my collection. Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Gone With the Wind, Airport '77, Anthony Adverse, The Snake Pit, The Dark Mirror, Murder Is Easy.
This is turning out to be a really shitty year....aside from the lawlessness and people generally losing their freakin' minds, we had a lot of celebrity deaths. From Regis to Olivia, and now John Saxon....RIP.

I'll have to check out Airport 77 at some point in honor of Olivia's passing (and watch something with Saxon in it as well, most likely A Nightmare on Elm Street or Enter the Dragon; I have Airport 77 as part of the DVD Terminal Pack).

Trophykage

Trophykage

Audioholic Intern
Been watching the new Season of Fire Force. Love the animation and sound effect design.
Fire Force S02.jpg

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Last night I watched The Vast of Night on Prime. It was kind of cool if you are in the mood for a slow burn sci-fi movie set in the 1950s.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis