Oppo 203 like new 2 units available

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Hey guys tbh I hate to get rid of my babies but.....we stream everything now days and haven’t even touched the oppos for about a year now. 1 was used in the bedroom and the other living room media area. Practically both brand new with factory packaging accessories receipt etc, and additional packaging as well. 9/10 condition like new with very very minor use. Local sale or shipping, I’m looking at 1150 shipped thanks.

Attachments

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Hey now lol....I can’t laugh during the work day ....still 1050 each is fair looking at going rate about 1000+

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
selling all 101 4K blu rays too....streaming is just too easy when u don’t have much time to sit at home lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey now lol....I can’t laugh during the work day ....still 1050 each is fair looking at going rate about 1000+
Well when I saw your first ad, it didn't say each so I thought you were being extremely reasonable and selling them at cost even tho used :) I can't blame you particularly, if I sold mine I might go with what the market would bear. I still prefer disc, streaming can be okay but....

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
No one would sell a oppo at cost or below hehe but it’s true just don’t have the time anymore.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Probably would let them go for 1000$ each of a buyer shows up

S

ScottAllenLogan

Audioholic Intern
Where is “local”?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Must resist, must resist!

I buy one more piece of equipment and they'll find my remains in the Schuylkill River.

Oh hi! honey, just reading up on how to get your blouses brighter with these new bleaches.

Wow! that was close.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
that’s a good price lol for a player I only used for movies.....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis