Oppo 203 like new 2 units available

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
You guys are trying to get me killed. I can do it all by myself. I don't need your help. :p

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Ah another cringe worthy message for you right here lol.....when I sold the oppos I switched back to my Sammy k 8500 4K player lol literally 0 difference in movies on the 77 gx

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Then again streaming is way to easy and free time is barely there so discs to me at least were never going to be used commonly, plus I haye keeping things I don’t use lol. Hence why I’m selling all my 4k movies

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Ah another cringe worthy message for you right here lol.....when I sold the oppos I switched back to my Sammy k 8500 4K player lol literally 0 difference in movies on the 77 gx
Thanks for the tip about the Sammy. My old Panasonic is getting old in the tooth. The wife 'nationalized' the Oppo 105 in the living room.

The woman is evil I tell you!
:p

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Lol the Sammy honestly was thinking of selling cheap but found out many people use it even tho it’s a 2016 model if just for media.....I don’t use cds or stereo blah blah and hdr 10 is far better than Dolby to my eyes on an oled......plus I believe my gx outperforms algorithm wise vs am oppo or paasonic upscaling

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis