as if COVID wasn't bad enough ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, but they are trying, bless their hearts... This is not two blocks from where I live in downtown Dallas just the other night:
The funny part is most of the protesters are White! Most of the black people were just out there chilling enjoying there evening with all people of all walks of lives and they come and start trying to stir sh@$$ up

Hell it was a black man recording them and was pissed off they were down there disrupting the peace even calling out the BLM organization as bullsh@$t that's crazy
Sorry you had to be close to that

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The funny part is most of the protesters are White! Most of the black people were just out there chilling enjoying there evening with all people of all walks of lives and they come and start trying to stir sh@$$ up

Hell it was a black man recording them and was pissed off they were down there disrupting the peace even calling out the BLM organization as bullsh@$t that's crazy
Sorry you had to be close to that
If you stop and think about it for moment you'll realize that many protesters are white (what's up with capitalization?) is a good thing as this implies that it is gaining traction in a wider population.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If you stop and think about it for moment you'll realize that many protesters are white (what's up with capitalization?) is a good thing as this implies that it is gaining traction in a wider population.
If they were peacefully protesting I'd agree

But they're not

If they keep it up they are going to actually to hurt the cause more then help it

When the very people your protesting for are filming you and saying your full of sh@$?

I think it's time to rethink your strategy

Even the black community is starting to call out the organization as a Marxist driven organization with an agenda of anarchy and violence and trying to destabilize the system

This directly from the gentleman recording this on the phone

Yeah I don't think that's starting to gain the traction they want

And it's going to come back and be a problem for democrats come election time

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Nazi Germany specifically targeted Jews and took everything from them, including their lives- why would they NOT be required to pay for this?

Watch the show, especially the episodes with Black people (they're all celebrities). They find all kinds of interesting info that the guests never knew or would have guessed. The last time I watched, Michael Strahan was on and they found his lineage all the way back through King Charles II to Charlemagne because of a white ancestor. IIRC, Wanda Sykes is one who had a black ancestor who owned at least one White slave.

These are interesting-

especially this one-

The Nazi treatment of Jews and the institution of slavery differ in degree, not in kind.

The Nazis used the law to "legalize" their mistreatment of Jews, who were also used for forced labour. I can only assume black slaves didn't have much to steal...so, there is one difference.

Thanks for the links. I will take a gander.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey guys some people are saying they've done research stating that all the donations the BLM organization has recieved is going to an organization called ACTBLUE or something like that

I don't think I have the name right but they're saying its a shell type of thing that that is used by the democrats

Is that true I'm not into conspiracy theories but that's pretty interesting I don't know how to research at that level maybe someone more qualified could tell me if people claiming the money is being funneled to the democrats is just a bullsh@$t conspiracy theory

Thanks

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If they were peacefully protesting I'd agree

But they're not
The vast majority of the protesters are peaceful.

Even the black community is starting to call out the organization as a Marxist driven organization with an agenda of anarchy and violence and trying to destabilize the system
You forgot to write that they are also atheist Muslims of color, or something.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The vast majority of the protesters are peaceful.

You forgot to write that they are also atheist Muslims of color, or something.
Actually no a lot of them are not any more Portland is a perfect example that incident in Dallas another that little girl that got shot at
the barricade about 2 weeks ago not

None of the protests that happened here in San Antonio were non violent

They all have the same theme during the day they can start as peaceful but by the end of the night they break down a lot into violence looting and destruction and attacks on officers who never would be there in the first place if they'd remain peaceful

Officers just trying to do there job and get home to there family

And there are incident after incident they are documented on YouTube

Enough is enough all they are going to do at this point is give Trump a hand in having something to get himself back into office

Statistics are clear I posted an article showing the research when violence and disorder are prevalent voters historically swing conservative

So Id really not like another 4 years of Trump

And as for your last comment I don't even understand what it meant so I don't know how to respond to it

Was it sarcasm were you just trying to be antagonistic maybe you could expand on it please I'm not understanding what you meant by I forgot to include those specific terms. or names honestly it was hard to follow

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yes, but the problem is that what's gaining traction is a highly illiberal ideology based in postmodernism and marxian conflict theory, seasoned with intersectionality, and characterized by cultish religiosity and authoritarian methods. Those calling for justice are the unjust. Those calling out privilege are the privileged. Those calling for equality are the oppressors. The "anti-racists" are open racists.

Trell, I'm as liberal as you, and the unquestioning acceptance of illiberal ideology makes me sick. Get with the program, brother, this revolutionary movement is not your friend.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, but the problem is that what's gaining traction is a highly illiberal ideology based in postmodernism and marxian conflict theory, seasoned with intersectionality, and characterized by cultish religiosity and authoritarian methods. Those calling for justice are the unjust. Those calling out privilege are the privileged. Those calling for equality are the oppressors. The "anti-racists" are open racists.

Trell, I'm as liberal as you, and the unquestioning acceptance of illiberal ideology makes me sick. Get with the program, brother, this revolutionary movement is not your friend.
Nah, not so sure that what you write will gain so much traction, if any. I believe that most protesters are responding to an awful event realising that there is indeed a widespread problem.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And as for your last comment I don't even understand what it meant so I don't know how to respond to it

Was it sarcasm were you just trying to be antagonistic maybe you could expand on it please I'm not understanding what you meant by I forgot to include those specific terms. or names honestly it was hard to follow
I was just making a feeble joke at your expense :D It used to be the Communist bogeyman that is now Marxist.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Actually no a lot of them are not any more Portland is a perfect example that incident in Dallas another that little girl that got shot at
the barricade about 2 weeks ago not

None of the protests that happened here in San Antonio were non violent

They all have the same theme during the day they can start as peaceful but by the end of the night they break down a lot into violence looting and destruction and attacks on officers who never would be there in the first place if they'd remain peaceful

Officers just trying to do there job and get home to there family

And there are incident after incident they are documented on YouTube

Enough is enough all they are going to do at this point is give Trump a hand in having something to get himself back into office

Statistics are clear I posted an article showing the research when violence and disorder are prevalent voters historically swing conservative

So Id really not like another 4 years of Trump

Just saw a post from a friend in Portland today saying the news about what's going on is a lot of bullshit for the most part fwiw. I suspect he's responding to something like you mentioned. Where do you get your information?

ps Here's what he said: "Portland is not “lawless” nor “totally out of control” nor a “war zone” and it’s certainly not “far left”. What it is right now is political theater. "

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Just saw a post from a friend in Portland today saying the news about what's going on is a lot of bullshit for the most part fwiw. I suspect he's responding to something like you mentioned. Where do you get your information?

ps Here's what he said: "Portland is not “lawless” nor “totally out of control” nor a “war zone” and it’s certainly not “far left”. What it is right now is political theater. "

It's all over the news it's not hard to find article after article that's just one

I saw the link posted above with the cop from Portland who sure says different then what your saying

But If your friend lives there maybe he is right

I'm really not caring if people say it's not that bad I saw the damage done in MY city I was down town that Sunday volunteering with others helping to clean up the mess

I saw the article about that poor little girl who got shot at the barricade not the only child that died from these protests or consequences that have come from them 9 children dead in the last month one a 2 month old shot in the head all because people can't act like adults and get there point across peacefully and when police are either tied up responding to protests or dealing with defunding people just want to come out and act a fool

Other people getting shot killed I don't give a flying sh@$ anymore how righteous the cause is

If your breaking the law and people are getting hurt which they are stop pandering and pussy footing around and crack down when they pop off

Peaceful protests I have no problem

When they cross the line it's bullsh@$

End of story

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
The damage is into the tens of millions of dollars level. Minority ownership or BLM posters haven't spared their businesses from destruction.

As for theater, now Fed goons are throwing fuel on the fire. Some might say their actions are unconstitutional. I can't help but imagine that Portland cop from the video arresting one of the unidentified feds..."You are under arrest for violating the Posse Comitatus act. You have the right to remain silent; anything you say can and will be used against you..." I would bet his rapid response unit would give the fed border patrol goons in their unmarked minivans a solid whoopin.

Yes, I'm on my third beer.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
@Danzilla31 I don't know if you saw my post (no clue which one it is or I'd link it), but my brother in law is a plumber in San Antonio and his buddy was working at a bus station during the height of the BLM protest there and he said that he witnessed two different busses arriving with people that said "we're gonna fu#k your city up" so it seems that a LOT of people are using this as an opportunity to do some shady sh!t. I watched the video of the black Portland cop and it reminded me of that. Why are so many white folks protesting that don't actually seem to be a part of the actual movement? That's nuts and worth looking at.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
@Danzilla31 I don't know if you saw my post (no clue which one it is or I'd link it), but my brother in law is a plumber in San Antonio and his buddy was working at a bus station during the height of the BLM protest there and he said that he witnessed two different busses arriving with people that said "we're gonna fu#k your city up" so it seems that a LOT of people are using this as an opportunity to do some shady sh!t. I watched the video of the black Portland cop and it reminded me of that. Why are so many white folks protesting that don't actually seem to be a part of the actual movement? That's nuts and worth looking at.
EXACTLY even the black community is starting to call bullshit on it now

If your supporting this and thinking your helping the cause YOUR NOT

And don't think the election is a walk in for Biden

Nobody gave Trump a chance but I don't know how but all those voters came put of nowhere in 2016

All this bullsh@$t does is set it up to let him get a chance to do it again

When there is this type of violent unrest people turn conservative its been statistically linked

News flash why did he send feds down there?

so he can say look I'm doing everything I can to protect you when your own cities and democrats won't he s an a@$$ hole but he's not stupid he s very manipulate and he sees an opportunity he'll take advantage of it

Pleeeeeaaassee keep your dumb white as@$s home stop breaking sh@$ inciting violence

WE GET IT AFTER WEEKS OF IT WE GET THE POINTS BEING MADE

Now stop f@$king it up clouding and ruining the very justified events that led to these protests in the first place and giving him a chance to get back in office

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You know what blows me away? This

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You know what blows me away? This

What the f@$! are you protesting?

The dude point blank tries to blow that cops head off and they weren't even there for him

They were arresting the other guy for a warrant for get this

A triple homicide

All these people saying that protesting like it's gotten is okay has just set this up

Now people just want to resist arrest and violently target cops no matter what they do

That dude tried to blow a cops head off

You do that to me and your fu@$ing dead at least I'm going to try I'm no Dirty Harry or any type of badass but I'm sure as sh@!! Going to try I'm not going to let you kill me

What are you even protesting get the F@$! Out of here I'm sorry to see any life lost but that dude tried to kill a cop point blank

What do you expect is going to happen

Damn dumba$$! people

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Here's another news flash

The nine black children killed by violence did any of them receive any money any donations from BLM or anyone on there go fund me accounts or anything

Not a Damn penny not one

Did you hear about them in the news or from the organization asking people to stop hurting there own? There own children?

You know who helped raise 300,000 for the little girl and helped link legitimate accounts for the rest of them?

A black conservative Republican calls himself Officer Tatum on YouTube

More black children just died from the violence the last couple of weeks then black citizens the cops shot all last year

Where are they at on that?

And people want me to get behind this movement? Behind a bunch of fu@$!ing hypocrits still looting and being violent even when the very people the community they are doing if for are asking them to knock it off?

They can go f@$$ themselves all that money black lives matter has raised where is any of it for those children ?

Yeah this organization stinks to high heaven
I'm all for the sentiment and movement of black lives matter but the organization?

They can go f@$! themselves

Sorry about that gentleman rough night at work very rough needed to blow off some steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis