what are you drinking right now ?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Here’s an example:
I've had the Lux but never saw it described as the Prismatic Lager thing....but Prismatic is a regular IPA they produce and what I know. Thanks!

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Curious as to what your go to IPA would be.
I dunno. I'm obviously a big fan of Turning Point Beer which is local to me. I'd be happy to drink almost any of their IPAs (except for ones containing lactose) at any time. Celestial Beerworks in Dallas also makes great beers but I rarely go to Dallas. If I had to choose a beer that sees actual distribution in grocery stores/liquor stores I would probably say Spindletap's Houston Haze. They started sending cans to DFW last year (I think) and I'm super happy about it.

If you are talking any IPA including those that don't distribute to this area then that would be an impossible question for me to answer as there are so many great beers available :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I dunno. I'm obviously a big fan of Turning Point Beer which is local to me. I'd be happy to drink almost any of their IPAs (except for ones containing lactose) at any time. Celestial Beerworks in Dallas also makes great beers but I rarely go to Dallas. If I had to choose a beer that sees actual distribution in grocery stores/liquor stores I would probably say Spindletap's Houston Haze. They started sending cans to DFW last year (I think) and I'm super happy about it.

If you are talking any IPA including those that don't distribute to this area then that would be an impossible question for me to answer as there are so many great beers available :)
Just looking for recommendations more than anything. You are right, there are so many to choose from.

I try to stay away from Dallas too. Don't miss living there at all. Granted, I was in Allen, but still. I like FW a lot more and good friend still lives there. He love IPA's so I'll have to tell him about those local ones.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Just looking for recommendations more than anything. You are right, there are so many to choose from.

I try to stay away from Dallas too. Don't miss living there at all. Granted, I was in Allen, but still. I like FW a lot more and good friend still lives there. He love IPA's so I'll have to tell him about those local ones.
not sure how long it’s been since you lived here but we’ve got a ton of great options in the metroplex nowadays :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
not sure how long it’s been since you lived here but we’ve got a ton of great options in the metroplex nowadays :)
Almost 4 years. There was a lot when I lived there, but I'm sure I missed a lot of places. Same for where I am now. A new craft beer place opened up that has tons of TX beers and I'm looking forward to visiting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis