Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Pirates of the Caribbean's
194DE997-F9FC-463E-9792-6F320D500D2C.jpeg

Dead man's chest. Pirates of the Caribbean's

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yes....it was Jesus blessing you for your comment about her delicious breasts....
lmao!.. Never thought of two Breast as delicious. From what I was told by my Mother I was Not Allowed to suckle lmao, on the breast.lolo Mom told me Carnation milk was all I was allowed. You sure that is Jesus in that pic? Sure looks like that IT tech from that RadioShack store back in the in 80s and 90's who sold me those crappie speakers. But if you say thats Jesus in that pic far be it for me to say who they believe what Jesus Actually look like. Now you got anymore pic of Delicious Cleavage. lolo We gotta Brighten up some of these Threads but we gotten keep it Tasteful and with respect to women after all they are persons to.

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
lmao!.. Never thought of two Breast as delicious. From what I was told by my Mother I was Not Allowed to suckle lmao, on the breast.lolo Mom told me Carnation milk was all I was allowed. You sure that is Jesus in that pic? Sure looks like that IT tech from that RadioShack store back in the in 80s and 90's who sold me those crappie speakers. But if you say thats Jesus in that pic far be it for me to say who they believe what Jesus Actually look like. Now you got anymore pic of Delicious Cleavage. lolo We gotta Brighten up some of these Threads but we gotten keep it Tasteful and with respect to women after all they are persons to.
1591939124867.png

LOL...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Saw "Snowpiercer" S01E04 last night. Tensions are heating up nicely.

Also continuing to watch "The Magicians" S01E13.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This film had one of the coolest cases ever. I tried to capture the detail just so others can see.

Tapatalk won’t allow full Rez. Huh. Maybe I’ll double up and try on safari. Will delete one of the posts.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That's really cool -- I would totally put that in an aquarium as a pirate-themed centerpiece...

Is this a model that can be added to water?
I was walking around Hobby lobby and it was sitting on that Shelf you see alone with a bunch of other Pirate stuff. Like Captain Hook, standup with his Peg leg on a chest full of looted Treasure. Also they got a British colonial ship on the other side of that rack. The Display was set up like a Pirates Theme, Skull crossbones, Canons, swashbucklers

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis