Valley Girl Remake??

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
This truly marks and end of creativity in Hollywood. And just to really make it useless, lets make it a musical. Does someone really think this will make money?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
This truly marks and end of creativity in Hollywood. And just to really make it useless, lets make it a musical. Does someone really think this will make money?
Most movies are remakes with new special effects. This would need great incendiaries in order to get anyone to want to see it.

'Valley Girl Meets Godzilla'?
'Valley Girl Meets The Mummy'?
'Valley Girl Meets Frankenstein'?

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I love it, Valley Girl vs Godzilla the musical!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Dude, they made Cats into a movie. Yes they think it'll make money. Are they right? No. They are not.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Caveman Lawyer was pretty fantastic too.

Old Phil, one of his last Appearances
on a sitcom on BBT, as Obi-Wan Kenobi is Memorable for sure. Good thing he belong to The actors Guild. Washed up’s need a paycheck to.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Old Phil, one of his last Appearances
on a sitcom on BBT, as Obi-Wan Kenobi is Memorable for sure. Good thing he belong to The actors Guild. Washed up’s need a paycheck to.
Washed up? Are you talking about Phil? You know he was murdered by his wife over 20 years ago?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Was thinking of Bob Hartman :) . Still on my first cup but I remember, Made National news. Just like Natalies murder, also Beretta murdered his wife outside at Café. Also on Lord of the Rings movies “ “Gollum”. Murdeeer! waiting to jump huh Pogre.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis