Powering my Dayton Ultimax 18" (Crown XLS 1002 or plate amp)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
The Behringers with dsp are indeed a good way to go if you can deal with the fans....
The fan noise was exactly why I didn't go with Behringer. It would have driven me nuts and while the fan mod is easy enough to do, I didn't want to risk voiding a warranty on a brand new amp.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Good feature set and power and price....but I have no idea about the fan noise on these, might want to search around for comments in that regard for this series.

Nakean

Nakean

Junior Audioholic
Good feature set and power and price....but I have no idea about the fan noise on these, might want to search around for comments in that regard for this series.
Yeah, fan noise would suck. In order to help take the sting away from the purchase and get more WAF I'm going to sell my SVS PC2000 First. I want to make sure that a 4cft sealed 18 pushing 1000watts is going to crush my old PC2000 1.7cft ported 500 watt sub though. 3500cft room. Eventually I'll get two.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I run a pair of the 15’s with a crown xls 2500. It has plenty of power. Although I can push it to the yellow and red indicators will start too light up. But the is really bass heavy music very loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

illbeback

Audiophyte
I went with the DIYSG Kuda's flat pack, weather permitting they will be built this weekend. The overall size is a little more appealing than a mini-party, but the bottom line birch wins over mdd. Erich is awesome give him a call.

Shanman

Shanman

Audioholic
Food for thought- the 1502 and upwards in the XLS line have a lower noise floor than the 1002.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The Behringers with dsp are indeed a good way to go if you can deal with the fans....
Hey Lovin just curious which series of crown amps do have proper dsp? Would like to take a look at those thanks

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis