chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I never had kids of my own, but my step daughter who lives with us just had a baby 3 weeks ago. First diaper change at 50! lol

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I never had kids of my own, but my step daughter who lives with us just had a baby 3 weeks ago. First diaper change at 50! lol
I'm going on 6.5 years straight of diapers. That's what happens when 3 are so close together.

My son needs to get it together. I'm ready to be done with this.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Nah, just trying to have fun where we can. Something to distract us.

Think of how we'd have to deal with this WITHOUT the internet. :eek:
Blasphemy!

I'd be losing my poop. I've been socially distant for years except for here, video games and some friends in chats.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going on 6.5 years straight of diapers. That's what happens when 3 are so close together.

My son needs to get it together. I'm ready to be done with this.
Good lord man. That's a long time to be playing with diapers! I'll bet your big can smells wonderful. We couldn't keep ours in the garage when my son was in diapers.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Nah, just trying to have fun where we can. Something to distract us.

Think of how we'd have to deal with this WITHOUT the internet. :eek:
Right?!?! It would be countless games of monopoly, and twister!!! Damn, I AM cracking up...
Actually it hasn’t been too bad here. 17yo is chomping at the bit. Then we just heard the shelter in place is going to May 5th. He fell over.....
Good thing is, we have drums and pianos and guitars to keep us busy. He and I have tried collaborating in garage band/logic. He’s gonna be gone before I know it so I’m trying to hang on. And do stuff while he’s held captive lol. Play some COD too.
And yeah, we do need some distracting. AH is a good one!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Goes pretty fast!!! Gonna have boyfriends calling soon...
I'd give you a thumbs down, but that would imply that I don't like what you're saying. Not true. I just don't like that it's true.

I honestly think it'll be hilarious when they start dating. Such a waste of time when you're super young.

I just hope that they value my opinion enough at that point to care what I think about the person they date. Time will tell.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I'd give you a thumbs down, but that would imply that I don't like what you're saying. Not true. I just don't like that it's true.

I honestly think it'll be hilarious when they start dating. Such a waste of time when you're super young.

I just hope that they value my opinion enough at that point to care what I think about the person they date. Time will tell.
Heard!!! I don’t like it either. But when I look back in those days, it was fun. It is pretty hilarious to hear my 12 year olds talk about “dating”. Which basically means calling someone your boy/girlfriend.
And yeah. You can only give them the tools. They have to make the decisions. I too hope they value my opinions, but not so much they can’t think for themselves.

Edit: had to rib ya...a little.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Heard!!! I don’t like it either. But when I look back in those days, it was fun. It is pretty hilarious to hear my 12 year olds talk about “dating”. Which basically means calling someone your boy/girlfriend.
And yeah. You can only give them the tools. They have to make the decisions. I too hope they value my opinions, but not so much they can’t think for themselves.

Edit: had to rib ya...a little.
Yup. Mine are 6 and under now, but I already tell my wife "it's their life, they need to learn to make decisions for themselves". Granted, it's small stuff like whether or not they want to keep taking dance class, but important to learn that stuff. Don't want my kids to be little sheep.

Back to hair cuts. My son's hair is so unruly. Even if we cut it, it looks all sorts of crazy. It's hilarious. He's 3 so nobody cares, but he sure does.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yup. Mine are 6 and under now, but I already tell my wife "it's their life, they need to learn to make decisions for themselves". Granted, it's small stuff like whether or not they want to keep taking dance class, but important to learn that stuff. Don't want my kids to be little sheep.

Back to hair cuts. My son's hair is so unruly. Even if we cut it, it looks all sorts of crazy. It's hilarious. He's 3 so nobody cares, but he sure does.
That’s funny, can’t believe that he cares at 3yo lol.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That’s funny, can’t believe that he cares at 3yo lol.
Dude literally will walk up to me or my wife with a spray bottle with water in it and a comb. Insists on looking in the mirror to make sure we did it right. Don't know where he gets this stuff.

His hair basically just stands up when it isn't combed.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Dude literally will walk up to me or my wife with a spray bottle with water in it and a comb. Insists on looking in the mirror to make sure we did it right. Don't know where he gets this stuff.

Lol. Kids do som funny shiit. I’m surprised almost every single day by one of mine. The kid in that pic, is pretty laid back and quiet. But he pulls the funniest shiit, and the best part is, it’s even funnier because he has no idea! He’s not even trying.
Love it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

LOL reminds me of my little brother, he always was a bit vain (even at 3) but the cowlick won without the application of my bottle of Greasy Kids Stuff (anyone else ever use that stuff?)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lol. Kids do som funny shiit. I’m surprised almost every single day by one of mine. The kid in that pic, is pretty laid back and quiet. But he pulls the funniest shiit, and the best part is, it’s even funnier because he has no idea! He’s not even trying.
Love it.
Yeah, he's a lot like me (which is good or bad. Not sure yet) so he just says what he think without realizing what it actually means.

He looked at my wife one day and said "you need to do yoga" and just walked away.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
LOL reminds me of my little brother, he always was a bit vain (even at 3) but the cowlick won without the application of my bottle of Greasy Kids Stuff (anyone else ever use that stuff?)
Never used that, but I have this pomade stuff I got (that sucks for my hair) and I let him use that since it actually sort of make his hair stay in place. Probably similar to that Greasy Kids Stuff.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never used that, but I have this pomade stuff I got (that sucks for my hair) and I let him use that since it actually sort of make his hair stay in place. Probably similar to that Greasy Kids Stuff.
Brylcreem just wasn't as fun a name :) We switched to Vitalis later. I'm old and beyond such products now ... :)
greasy kids.jpg

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
this is why I like keeping my hair really short, no muss no fuss.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL reminds me of when I was 15 and my dad tells me its fine with him to grow my hair long (as many of my friends were doing)....and he started laughing hysterically as he added "while you can" as he left the room :) It took a while to sink in as to what he meant by that, looking around at all the male members of the family :) Short hair I reverted to after a long camping trip....so much easier to take care of so I kept it short until it just basically stopped growing on top :)

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
LOL reminds me of when I was 15 and my dad tells me its fine with him to grow my hair long (as many of my friends were doing)....and he started laughing hysterically as he added "while you can" as he left the room :) It took a while to sink in as to what he meant by that, looking around at all the male members of the family :) Short hair I reverted to after a long camping trip....so much easier to take care of so I kept it short until it just basically stopped growing on top :)
Back in High school I had long hair(mullet) and I swear I spent more time on my hair than my mother did. Now days if I even feel like I need a comb its too long , which I haven't owned a comb or brush in 10 years lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis