The everything Beer thread

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Man. I'm a slow sipper with that kind of stuff.

You must have one heck of a collection built up at this point.
I did take a sip beforehand and it was uncharacteristically unpleasant. Pirate Noir is typically very good. Since I really don't like pouring beer down the drain, I decided to just chug it :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I did take a sip beforehand and it was uncharacteristically unpleasant. Pirate Noir is typically very good. Since I really don't like pouring beer down the drain, I decided to just chug it :)
Nothing wrong with NOT being wasteful.

Only beer I've ever poured out was a Belgian Quad that had "cherry juice added" to it. It was way too sweet and tasted pretty horrible.

That and one of the Ballast Point IPAs that was just to bitter to drink. Friend of mine liked it though so the whole pack didn't go to waste.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing wrong with NOT being wasteful.

Only beer I've ever poured out was a Belgian Quad that had "cherry juice added" to it. It was way too sweet and tasted pretty horrible.

That and one of the Ballast Point IPAs that was just to bitter to drink. Friend of mine liked it though so the whole pack didn't go to waste.
Ballast point IPA is good stuff!

You ever had the Sam Adams Utopias? ~28% ABV, rare, and sought after, and freaking terrible!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ballast point IPA is good stuff!

You ever had the Sam Adams Utopias? ~28% ABV, rare, and sought after, and freaking terrible!
No, but beer with that abv can't taste good.

I do like ballast point, but one of them was just too much. Can't remember which one it was.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just got in on some draught Stone Enjoy By 1/1/2020

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I wish I liked beer. Sure is cheaper than mixed drinks but I just can't stand the taste. I've had a few that didn't make me gag but I can't say as I've ever really enjoyed a beer.
yep not to mention the yeast in beer, I tried Heineken beer once tasted like Puke. Smell like rotten eggs.
This one dude made some home brew called it his house Special the Nastiest sh$t I ever tasted. To me all beer smells like Puke!! Yuk! :p;)

PS
Just kidding :D i’ve had my share of ice cold brews and someone else’s!!;)

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Gentlemen (and any ladies that might be around):
I've been DRY since end of day January 1. By my count, April 1 will be my first tipple during the New World Order of Coronavirus, Covid-19 and Shelter-In-Place orders.
I can't buy TP, but the Beer selections are widely stocked!
The question is: What will I drink first?
;)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ok, not much into the Home brew thing, but i’ve always Pictured that them home brew guys would kinda look like this dude. :p;) A welcome Salut!:cool:
FFF717CB-2342-47DA-B4C6-55BF1872362C.jpeg
44CD2442-1452-49D9-B1F7-95755DE24D13.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis