What are you watching tonight?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I will check out S01 bro.

Right now I'm on (addicted to) S01 of Netflix's "RAGNAROK". Hopefully S02 will be renewed.

It has subtitles. But I dig it.

It's about the Viking Gods (namely THOR) vs the Giants, but in Modern day Norway. :D

I love the scene where our Protagonist (Magne/Thor) arm wrestles with one of the female Giants (Synnove Macody Lund).
https://mortenqvale.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F110150826448
Just binged 4 episodes, and honestly would continue further but I must get some Zzz for tomorrow will be busy for me. Absolutely awesome show and the scenery is breathtaking. Acting only so-so, but it doesn't matter that much.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just binged 4 episodes, and honestly would continue further but I must get some Zzz for tomorrow will be busy for me. Absolutely awesome show and the scenery is breathtaking. Acting only so-so, but it doesn't matter that much.
Yep. Cinematography is fantastic. Story is addictive. And the ”underdog“ is actually very powerful, but he doesn’t know it, which makes it more interesting.

After watching S01 of Ragnarok, I am now interested in watching “Dark” S01 & S02. :D

It’s funny how one TV show (Ragnarok) makes me want to watch another TV show (Dark) even though I initially didn’t want to. :D

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Batwoman and Supergirl. Not the greatest I admit but I'm trying to stay with it. the crossover shows involving all of the current DC shows a few weeks ago was pretty entertaining.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
So I’m watching Breaking Bad, and just happen to notice this dudes setup in his living room with Huge speakers!
8EC63212-F1C5-4C74-ADF0-3D5EBD2862CB.jpeg
87DB0BC1-1726-4F69-A8BF-82AB79C8D992.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Reminds me of the scene with Judge Reinhold playing the stereo salesman in Ruthless People...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Batwoman and Supergirl. Not the greatest I admit but I'm trying to stay with it. the crossover shows involving all of the current DC shows a few weeks ago was pretty entertaining.
I couldn't stand Supergirl after watching the entire season 1 and part of s02.

But I dig Batwoman.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I do believe I’ll get Breaking Bad the whole 5 seasons on 4K UHD. Absolutely love this series
I hadn’t watched it in a long time till I signed up for Netflix.
01E8DBB5-2F32-4CB8-B3F7-5DB454687DD3.jpeg
B2EE6A40-7B93-4F08-96E0-F40821E05AF2.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Flash and DC Legends of tomorrow. Mostly I'm a Marvel guy but I do watch these DC shows occasionally.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis